Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’ve just watched Paige Christie’s video (YouTube)about Bruno Mars,apparently he’s in $50million of debt at MGM in vegas and that’s why he’s still living there,just like Elvis . He’s been in Residency since 2016 and doesn’t finish until 2026 (I think) also people were saying in the comments that that’s why Celine Dion had such a long residency,her husband had a gambling addiction. No idea if either story is true but in the comments people were saying that players wore adult nappies so that they didn’t need to leave a table or a machine 😭 not TikTok related obviously but I was just gobsmacked by how

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Morning Cafe.
Red in Brighams comments chatting away to him and Pearl. How's that disassociation going for you? Screenshot_20240822_080414_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240822_080401_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240822_080506_TikTok.jpg
Just popped in but I can’t listen to him breathing and burping. He said he doesn’t know how people were triggered last night,everyone is so butt hurt. I never seen it but I read in ere what happened and he’s a disgusting bastard. Oh and who is G that’s in his? I’m dumb I know but I’ve no idea who G is

Nov 10, 2023
Just popped in but I can’t listen to him breathing and burping. He said he doesn’t know how people were triggered last night,everyone is so butt hurt. I never seen it but I read in ere what happened and he’s a disgusting bastard. Oh and who is G that’s in his? I’m dumb I know but I’ve no idea who G is
G has said some wild s before. She mentioned felicity’s kid , said the p slur about travellers, mocked the Chinese accent etc. She’s the one that fell out with Brigham and accused him of being racist. She went in MrsD box ages ago. But now she’s back buddies with Alex.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I didn't watch last night either, but saw the prank calls the night before.
G's from fishwife/ menopause mafia side. Although there was a fall out, with one of the sides or both of the sides, (I can't keep up). I think she's been pulled up a few times for saying things.
She did initially fall out with Brigham, even went in Mrs D live to say he'd been racist, but now back in the fold.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
G has said some wild s before. She mentioned felicity’s kid , said the p slur about travellers, mocked the Chinese accent etc. She’s the one that fell out with Brigham and accused him of being racist. She went in MrsD box ages ago. But now she’s back buddies with Alex.
who is G? i never watched Brighams live because he had me blocked and i can’t be arsed to set up another account

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Okay so where does JC come into it? I need to see the video to make sense of what’s happening
JC is good friends with the main creator that left the agency and they was 1 of the people that was vocal about the agency and what was going on behind the scenes as they was also asked by the agency to manipulate gifters and they refused and left and Dave speaks about them and the situation in the video … this creator was also present on that night out, when the incident happened. And was the one who Alisha got jealous about when JC was sat next to them

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Thank you for considering us all, and showing us respect 🥰 we have all said, we would rather believe and be wrong than not believe. If you can prove something, then shoot. I’m guessing it’s the hey honey agency.
I’ve seen so many people get accused of victim blaming , and me going around saying something ain’t right something ain’t right without any valid reason to feel that way would be wrong of me , I’ve spent the last few days in peoples lives watching comments and the last few comments I seen and actually seeing someone reply to the agency owner in the comments in a certain creators chat and then the gifter who’s being exploited then sending that creator 2 massive gifts which was brought to light in another creators chat reassured me I’m right to feel how I do . Yes it’s the hey honey agency (apologies if this sounds like I’m speaking in riddles but once I share my video the creators I’m speaking on their names will be spoken and shown )

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
I’m confused 🫤 doesn’t take a lot to confuse me but i’ve heard zac and red saying stuff about that hey honey agency
Correct , I have been following this story since it got exposed on the app and creators were vocal about the exploitation of this particular gifter and generally concerned about him because of the history of the agency and what this women is about.

He’s spending thousands on the app still to this day, hey honey taking him out for meals , creators sending nudes , paying for boob jobs etc

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I’ve seen so many people get accused of victim blaming , and me going around saying something ain’t right something ain’t right without any valid reason to feel that way would be wrong of me , I’ve spent the last few days in peoples lives watching comments and the last few comments I seen and actually seeing someone reply to the agency owner in the comments in a certain creators chat and then the gifter who’s being exploited then sending that creator 2 massive gifts which was brought to light in another creators chat reassured me I’m right to feel how I do . Yes it’s the hey honey agency (apologies if this sounds like I’m speaking in riddles but once I share my video the creators I’m speaking on their names will be spoken and shown )
Defo put it out there, as I say no one should be talking about it as police meter, my issue is the comments and speeches and just pure evil some people are talking about a potential victim!!

Not even taken into account jc & alisha situation, the comments and hatred ate enough to potentially put anyone coming forward off

It's why I never did anything and live with guilt & shame because who would beleive me? I was drunk , I had slept with more than person, I stayed with him after, I didn't fight back so its my fault right??

Instead of what people should be asking why did he do it? What was wrong with him?? Has he done this to others?

Sorry I'm waffling but I think this is more than just jc situ now

Feb 29, 2024
I'm so confused 🥺 I need bullet points 🙄 what's your TT @ please