Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Defo put it out there, as I say no one should be talking about it as police meter, my issue is the comments and speeches and just pure evil some people are talking about a potential victim!!

Not even taken into account jc & alisha situation, the comments and hatred ate enough to potentially put anyone coming forward off

It's why I never did anything and live with guilt & shame because who would beleive me? I was drunk , I had slept with more than person, I stayed with him after, I didn't fight back so its my fault right??

Instead of what people should be asking why did he do it? What was wrong with him?? Has he done this to others?

Sorry I'm waffling but I think this is more than just jc situ now

I completely agree, these discussions and hatred, are actually desensitising people to SA, so itā€™s taken so lightly now šŸ˜¢

Sending you lots of love today, and a big ole hug šŸ¤— xxx

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Correct , I have been following this story since it got exposed on the app and creators were vocal about the exploitation of this particular gifter and generally concerned about him because of the history of the agency and what this women is about.

Heā€™s spending thousands on the app still to this day, hey honey taking him out for meals , creators sending nudes , paying for boob jobs etc
I remember something being shared about someone who paid for some girls boob job and she put a video out and now i canā€™t think of their names. I was on her profile and seen her flowers and her saying they were just good friends

Jun 8, 2024
uk
mornings Good morning Cafers

Rise And Shine Hello GIF by Disney Pixar

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Ok so pearl told dave that angie going through something. Angie sed she not ... but ,now come onlive looking like she's got the world on her shoulders.... awww wots up angie Is your bank balance dry. I anit believe s that's comes out her mouths.. especially whe she doesn't give a toss about others. Get yourself off the app. Go touch grass

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Defo put it out there, as I say no one should be talking about it as police meter, my issue is the comments and speeches and just pure evil some people are talking about a potential victim!!

Not even taken into account jc & alisha situation, the comments and hatred ate enough to potentially put anyone coming forward off

It's why I never did anything and live with guilt & shame because who would beleive me? I was drunk , I had slept with more than person, I stayed with him after, I didn't fight back so its my fault right??

Instead of what people should be asking why did he do it? What was wrong with him?? Has he done this to others?

Sorry I'm waffling but I think this is more than just jc situ now
Yh itā€™s been a lot and this is why my post isnā€™t about the allegations itā€™s about the agency the topic is very sensitive for alot of people

I remember a few months back One of the agencyā€™s other creators accused another creator of coming onto her at Miami fest earlier this year and it was proven she was lied because of a live reply saved by another creator that was there on the night

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
I remember something being shared about someone who paid for some girls boob job and she put a video out and now i canā€™t think of their names. I was on her profile and seen her flowers and her saying they were just good friends
Lillie Jo her name is she will be in my post today I posted about her before when this originally kicked off months ago, the gifter whoā€™s being exploited by the agency is called Conor the same person who gifted a creator after speaking on the situation for the last week this was confirmed in comments last night