Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It’s not going to make sense to anyone who hasn’t followed the story And I get that , there’s a lot been going off behind the scenes @latenightfypbackup
If it's not going to make sense to us it seems a bit weird to even ask for the opinions and make out it's relevant to the current JC situation. If most people here are confused I hope your content is clearer for people on TikTok to understand.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
It’s not going to make sense to anyone who hasn’t followed the story And I get that , there’s a lot been going off behind the scenes @latenightfypbackup
So are you a so called tiktokker or do you belong to an agency or run one? Anything dave dorans says is mostly bs he manipulates his gifters just like the majority of them. To me it seems people are trying to discredit this woman with everything and anything. From her sleeping around to wanting clout. The more narrative's being pushed out makes me believe her more

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Lillie Jo her name is she will be in my post today I posted about her before when this originally kicked off months ago, the gifter who’s being exploited by the agency is called Conor the same person who gifted a creator after speaking on the situation for the last week this was confirmed in comments last night
I remember one night when Tiktok creator Choleigh got angry with a gifter named Conor for changing his Tiktok name to Choleighs top gifter 'unknown', and then using that name to try to snipe Choleigh off the podium. Conor sniped 7 million coins with 30 seconds to go before resets, but only 5 million registered; in the end, it didn’t work and Choleigh secured 2nd place on the podium. According to Choleigh, the snipe was planned by her former agency, Hey Honey who allegedly tell its creators to send nude pics to big gifters.
that’s as much as I know about that agency.

Last edited:

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
If it's not going to make sense to us it seems a bit weird to even ask for the opinions and make out it's relevant to the current JC situation. If most people here are confused I hope your content is clearer for people on TikTok to understand.
I’m not asking for anyones opinions, but I feel I need to put out what Ive seen , if people choose to have an opinion that’s for them to decide and if they choose to voice them or not, the first post I made on here I made it clear I’m not posting to offend anyone in regards to the allegations hence why I’m not speaking on it even though the people mentioned are connected to JC so I feel it’s very relevant and I will show people what I’ve seen in regards to this disgusting agency and as I mentioned before people who haven’t been following from the beginning may not understand it even with my breakdown of events about this agency but those that have followed it will

This triggered so many people across TT and in here and I wanted to say the post im doing IS NOT to make peoples feelings be invalid , if I didn’t and just posted people would think I’m being insensitive as do and would have something to say but from what I seen last night spoke volumes to me and I’m speaking on it in a respectful manner so I came here 1st to let people know what I’m doing , even though I’m not part of cc I respect the people in here

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
So are you a so called tiktokker or do you belong to an agency or run one? Anything dave dorans says is mostly bs he manipulates his gifters just like the majority of them. To me it seems people are trying to discredit this woman with everything and anything. From her sleeping around to wanting clout. The more narrative's being pushed out makes me believe her more
Dave kept a vulnerable man in a flea infected caravan and made him work for free. He's a t

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
No and no …. s was happening before Dave said anything , Dave is a piece of s can’t stand the guy but he spoke on something and someone and I will be sharing it in my post

And this is why I said what I said on my post in here last night NOT ONCE have I discredited this girl and I ain’t pushing no narrative but from when I seen that a creator got gifted by the same gifter who is being exploited by the agency and the agency in comments I will share what I have been following for months from start up until yesterday … the same creator that sat on here for days talking about it and then backtracked which will also be in my edits

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
tired night GIF

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
People can’t do right from wrong in this world , nobody should feel away for voicing there opinion on anything or presenting something the have seen and heard regardless of whether its Come from the t of the century or not , it’s the story that’s being told that matters and unfortunately it came from an idiot ppl dislike and I get that 100%. Cause I can’t stand him myself
Multiple creators have spoken on this sty agency not just him , like or hate Zak he’s doing a whole segment on this same agency because people have come forward

No matter what people do or say people will always have something to say good or bad it’s just what it is and I accept that , no1s even seen my post and had an opinion on something I haven’t even put out yet … if you don’t understand it don’t assume I’m pushing narratives or V shaming . I’m highlighting what this agency does and is doing that is it

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
I don’t think that was him you know! He of course claims it, but the pics show someone else xx
Why would you claim it!! It was an awful case and it was slavery!! So it wasn't him?? It's weird as do because he lived in that neck of woods and has something to do with race horses. So everything points to him because of the same name as well. I'm shocked as I've read articles before but never seen a picture. Madness!!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
People can’t do right from wrong in this world , nobody should feel away for voicing there opinion on anything or presenting something the have seen and heard regardless of whether its Come from the t of the century or not , it’s the story that’s being told that matters and unfortunately it came from an idiot ppl dislike and I get that 100%. Cause I can’t stand him myself
Multiple creators have spoken on this sty agency not just him , like or hate Zak he’s doing a whole segment on this same agency because people have come forward

No matter what people do or say people will always have something to say good or bad it’s just what it is and I accept that , no1s even seen my post and had an opinion on something I haven’t even put out yet … if you don’t understand it don’t assuming I’m pushing narratives or V shaming . I’m highlighting what this agency does and is doing that is it
This reply is very weird. I didn't engage with you because I thought your reply to me was also strange. If people aren't allowed to ask questions about something that's a bit confussing and unclear that you seem to know a lot about I don't know why you'd even bring it up 🤷‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
This reply is very weird. I didn't engage with you because I thought your reply to me was also strange. If people aren't allowed to ask questions about something that's a bit confussing and unclear that you seem to know a lot about I don't know why you'd even bring it up 🤷‍♀️
Thought it was me just confused 🤣 it's brilliant to know that most of us are confused. It's strange as I can sus the murder plot in a film 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: MMM