Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Do you believe in the thing where they said our signs have been wrong like forever as the people that don’t the star signs back in the day got mixed up? I’m a libra, but by their methods I should be a Virgo 🤪
do you mean the discovery of the 13th sign? No, not for me, I use traditional Western astrology but with a placidus house system which is a modern way of doing the house degrees to more specificity than the old way of 'whole' house signs.
Then there's Ayurvedic astrology, which switches up which signs your planets/houses would be and uses a different 'mapping' system.
I've tried getting into body mapping too but that's new for me.
I'm not sure if the 13th sign has been taken into account by the astrologers I follow online, it's definitely not in the literature from decades/centuries past. and it's not included in the birth chart application I use either. So maybe it's a collective shunning, or it may be that where science has added the 13th constellation, astrology doesn't have to acknowledge its existence as the tool is already formed and works?
Do your natal chart, see what you think

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Gemini ♊️ here
we are now in the lead♊

signs
Air
@Patty B @HairyPoppins @Noah peel and @illyana @limbo.queen are♊ IV
@Jeppers_creepers and @freddieMercurysCat ♒ II
@tonys rosary beads and @Sarah dog mum♎ II

Fire/Earth Cusps
@Birdie @RedRedWine🍷 Wine and @CLAs Fish Pie are cusps ♌♍ III

Fire
@The Shagging Wagon💅 is ♐ I
@HereForTea is ♌ I

Water
@𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 🐆 @MMM are ♓ II
@Little Marshmallow is a ♏ I

Earth
@Alicia and @Witchy_woowoo are ♑II
@EuEgEnE is a ♉I
@Honey Badger Dont Care is a ♍I
these are the ones i know so far

(*strictly sun signs)
Air signs are the majority if the cusps decide their leos, which leo cusps should 😭

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
do you mean the discovery of the 13th sign? No, not for me, I use traditional Western astrology but with a placidus house system which is a modern way of doing the house degrees to more specificity than the old way of 'whole' house signs.
Then there's Ayurvedic astrology, which switches up which signs your planets/houses would be and uses a different 'mapping' system.
I'm not sure if the 13th sign has been taken into account by the astrologers I follow online, it's definitely not in the literature from decades/centuries past. and it's not included in the birth chart application I use either. So maybe it's a collective shunning, or it may be that where science has added the 13th constellation, astrology doesn't have to acknowledge its existence as the tool is already formed and works?
Omg I’d love for you to do everything for me 😭 I have no fing idea

Feb 29, 2024
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Just done a Google natal chart and I’m fed if I understand all the symbold

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
@Birdie asked about if the leo/virgos had the most numbers in here
so far i think
Air signs
@Patty B @HairyPoppins and @illyana @limbo.queen are geminis?♊
Fire/Earth Cusps
@Birdie @RedRedWine🍷 Wine and @CLAs Fish Pie are leo ♌ / virgos?♍
Water
@𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 🐆 is a ♓