Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Why are people arguing whether the kerb was visible? It wasn't invisible, it didn't disappear, but sometimes we don't see s even if others do. It can be neon, flashing, with giant hovering arrows pointing at it and still not be seen at that moment.

Tiktok, where everyone has to accept that you're not an infallible human, but everyone else is.

Sport Im Perfect GIF by WWE

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Why are people arguing whether the kerb was visible? It wasn't invisible, it didn't disappear, but sometimes we don't see s even if others do. It can be neon, flashing, with giant hovering arrows pointing at it and still not be seen at that moment.

Tiktok, where everyone has to accept that you're not an infallible human, but everyone else is.

Sport Im Perfect GIF by WWE

We have a garage that has a door out in to the garden from it , the garden isn't level as such so there's a step from the garage into the garden (but not if you go from the patio doors in the living room) we've been here a few years and do you think I'm wise enough to remember that little step there? Am I do , can I now sue myself for damages with all the pepper pig plasters I've had to put on my knee?

Feb 29, 2024
no. just tell me please my meds havent kicked in
(probably an air sign, or one of the ones that are a bit off kilter, aquarius? pisces? sagittatius? theres fing twelve and i dont know you. that kinky s will show up in your mars and venus which im guessing might be scorpio and aries)
ALSO retrograde is nearly over, it's time to get in reds box and out her lying ways♻️

illyana9 giphyupload GIF
I'm a scorpion 🤣 will I get my kinky s together again 🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
We have a garage that has a door out in to the garden from it , the garden isn't level as such so there's a step from the garage into the garden (but not if you go from the patio doors in the living room) we've been here a few years and do you think I'm wise enough to remember that little step there? Am I do , can I now sue myself for damages with all the pepper pig plasters I've had to put on my knee?
I would think you would know it's PEPPA not pepper, so because of that I declare you a liar and by tiktok rules I win.

I walk into doors. I'm the clumsiest, most spatially unaware person. 😂😂😂 We can compare bruises and decide who's the toughest. 👍

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I love how things work in mysterious ways. My daughter bought tickets to a farm and for some strange reason she bought me one thinking I’d enjoy a day out with kids, at half term with other people’s crotch goblins running around, smelling animal s for most of the day. The place is closed today because the wind has took out the power 😂😂 Thankyou to the weather god for saving me