Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She's just admitted she lied about it she's read nothing
Shock Omg GIF

whatdoisee

Aug 23, 2024
Devon
I was never mates with fiesty, I was mates with Mazz! Fiesty is the one who went round telling people I tried to unalive myself just to get gifts and views!
Why are you being horrible? It’s only fiesty and Welsh Lisa I have a problem with!
I apologised for what I said back then. My words and behaviour hurt a lot of people and I’ve held my hands up. What more can I do?!
So I’m assuming this is you Rhi? I read outside I’ve never made an account until now.
Rhi you have come so far past is past you can’t keep apologising, if people want to hold onto the past let them, you have so much going for you and have a loving family and circle of friends, please Rhi ignore the negativity and I wish you well.

Nov 10, 2023
So I’m assuming this is you Rhi? I read outside I’ve never made an account until now.
Rhi you have come so far past is past you can’t keep apologising, if people want to hold onto the past let them, you have so much going for you and have a loving family and circle of friends, please Rhi ignore the negativity and I wish you well.
Hey tam

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Maybes if she hadn’t of been such a t towards people then they wouldn’t hold it against her

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Shine like a t accusing me of being purple Aki. Daft b. Difference between me and you shine like a star is that I would never associate myself with disgusting pricks like that. IMG_1523.jpeg
I miss the days where people would call me a pedo, it's been like a week. Iv fell off the app as Alex says 😭😭😭😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It got worse. Daft mare that she is. She’s just pissed that got caught in an old screen record asking for the server link.

IMG_1524.jpeg
I wonder if the real purple aki is floating about in cyber space punching the air everytime he gets accused of being a bored gossip on a snark form 😭😭😭😭

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Shine like a t accusing me of being purple Aki. Daft b. Difference between me and you shine like a star is that I would never associate myself with disgusting pricks like that. IMG_1523.jpeg
Shine like a star, you've got skiddies in your crack, your pum pum stinks of haggis, your tits are wrinklier than a sphynx cat and saggier than Droopy's cheeks, your flaps are crustier than my eye mucus, you're built like a Samsung fridge and your face is more horrifying than Dennis Avner. Shut ya gob.
The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE