Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Random question! Are you able to buy traditional brown shelled eggs? Meine Mutter claims she's only been able to find white shelled eggs for the last few weeks and this is equally sad and exciting (for the chance of dying eggs at Easter). I do not buy eggs unless I want to make a box cake mix, so am not up-to-date in egg knowledge.

Scrambled Eggs Breakfast GIF
All eggs i buy are brown shell, Iv never saw a white shell egg apart from in America 😂

Random question! Are you able to buy traditional brown shelled eggs? Meine Mutter claims she's only been able to find white shelled eggs for the last few weeks and this is equally sad and exciting (for the chance of dying eggs at Easter). I do not buy eggs unless I want to make a box cake mix, so am not up-to-date in egg knowledge.

You can but they seem to be in shortage 😕 I've not been able to buy eggs for weeks I can't justify the colour change it freaks me out

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Most eggs we get are brown shelled , it's generally the cheaper ones that are white atm with a shortage (I think!) but I always check the eggs before I pick them up anyway

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Me neither until last weekend! She had a box of 6 white shelled eggs! I, no lie, shouted for my niece to come witness AND messaged my brother. 🤣🤣
Iv only had white shell duck eggs, I just had this conversation with an American about how my eggs are brown shelled 😂