Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Just for info on lactose intolerance

Our Vet actually mentioned this to us , certain dogs (and it doesn't seem to be breed either) have problems with digesting lactose (that's why you get doggy ice creams etc now) some dogs can stomach it in tiny amounts but some can't at all , I think it's mostly trial and error , Otis has had the odd lick of an ice cream (when I'm not looking 😭 ) , but we generally try and steer clear because it's better for him not to have it. Our old pooch would eat a slab of cheddar given half a chance though!

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Conveniently the phone was in her pocket when she dropped off the tiniest bump in the pavement. There are only aftermath videos about mainly on the observers I've seen them
Even small bumps can uptip wheelchairs or mobility scooter if caught at the wrong angle, I had a faulty scooter thar sent me flying across a road, hit a kerb and faceplanted the pavement last christmas eve, I scared my face, chipped a tooth and scraped both knees, 6 weeks later I spent 3 weeks in hospital with cellulitis from the leg injury!! fing nightmare! 🤣
It also sparked my latest bout of agoraphobia..having only left the house for hospital or doctors since! I actually feel for Annette, it's scary and she has obvious health anxiety. (However filming in A&E is heinous). I know she carried onto the theatre but that doesn't mean she wasnt shaken up or hurt.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Well you’re very very lucky. Never had a dog in over 30yrs that can have any dairy products 😭 the majority can’t have lactose at all. Should have said majority.
Most dogs suffer from Vomiting, diarrhea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, and decreased appetite after drinking even a small amount of milk. 😭
My dog is fine with cheese etc. she’s an old senile bird now and we give her the same tea as us 🙈

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Aw, I love bumbles!!
Bumble on the other hand

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
That's not true at all, I treat mine to cubes of cheese now and again, he loves ice cream as well, so happy Faith is hopefully getting better, but there's just something about Jane don't sit right.

They are lactose intolerant, it’s about quantity tbh. My vet explained it’s ok to give cheese etc in small amounts,

I think Jane has done great tbh. Even guaranteed vet care for rest of faiths life. Without her guiding the vets there I think that wee dog wouldn’t have made it, and I see the progress daily.

We all know a lot about caring for our pets, but she’s qualified, and sometimes it is trial and error, even for a vet.

Feb 29, 2024
Our Vet actually mentioned this to us , certain dogs (and it doesn't seem to be breed either) have problems with digesting lactose (that's why you get doggy ice creams etc now) some dogs can stomach it in tiny amounts but some can't at all , I think it's mostly trial and error , Otis has had the odd lick of an ice cream (when I'm not looking 😭 ) , but we generally try and steer clear because it's better for him not to have it. Our old pooch would eat a slab of cheddar given half a chance though!
I don't know if because my dogs where street dogs from Romania and just eat what they could find they have a stronger stomach? Unfortunately one of my dogs had pancaritus (do knows if I spelt it right ) and had to have samples took from his organs. He was very poorly at the time, not sure if it was stress or all the s he had eaten on the streets. I'm guilty of giving my dogs ice cream from the ice cream van when my kids where little 😲