Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I don't know if because my dogs where street dogs from Romania and just eat what they could find they have a stronger stomach? Unfortunately one of my dogs had pancaritus (do knows if I spelt it right ) and had to have samples took from his organs. He was very poorly at the time, not sure if it was stress or all the s he had eaten on the streets. I'm guilty of giving my dogs ice cream from the ice cream van when my kids where little 😲

It could be , there's certainly nothing wrong with giving dogs ice cream, you'll soon tell if they're not going to tolerate it because they'd be sick or have the ss lol , you'd soon know if it upset them put it that way. Otis is fine with ice cream but isn't with cheese , our old pooch would eat ANYTHING and be totally fine with it x

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
They are lactose intolerant, it’s about quantity tbh. My vet explained it’s ok to give cheese etc in small amounts,

I think Jane has done great tbh. Even guaranteed vet care for rest of faiths life. Without her guiding the vets there I think that wee dog wouldn’t have made it, and I see the progress daily.

We all know a lot about caring for our pets, but she’s qualified, and sometimes it is trial and error, even for a vet.
all mine have been fine luckily,I think it's like humans, I have been told that many conflicting things by vets I just go by experience now, I was a breeder for many years, on many occasions I have diagnosed my dogs before the vet did 😁

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Even small bumps can uptip wheelchairs or mobility scooter if caught at the wrong angle, I had a faulty scooter thar sent me flying across a road, hit a kerb and faceplanted the pavement last christmas eve, I scared my face, chipped a tooth and scraped both knees, 6 weeks later I spent 3 weeks in hospital with cellulitis from the leg injury!! fing nightmare! 🤣
It also sparked my latest bout of agoraphobia..having only left the house for hospital or doctors since! I actually feel for Annette, it's scary and she has obvious health anxiety. (However filming in A&E is heinous). I know she carried onto the theatre but that doesn't mean she wasnt shaken up or hurt.
Did you know you were in Angie’s box? She went to ask you for your opinion but dropped you as there was no one there. 😂

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
i'm not touching this ill end up in jail
Billie Eilish Finneas GIF by First We Feast
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

Feb 29, 2024
It could be , there's certainly nothing wrong with giving dogs ice cream, you'll soon tell if they're not going to tolerate it because they'd be sick or have the ss lol , you'd soon know if it upset them put it that way. Otis is fine with ice cream but isn't with cheese , our old pooch would eat ANYTHING and be totally fine with it x
I've been a bad Nana and gave my grandson a little taste of Fizz Wiz the popping candy on his tongue 🤣🤣

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Well you’re very very lucky. Never had a dog in over 30yrs that can have any dairy products 😭 the majority can’t have lactose at all. Should have said majority.
Most dogs suffer from Vomiting, diarrhea, gas, bloating, abdominal pain, and decreased appetite after drinking even a small amount of milk. 😭
My staff loves cheese n ice cream... in small doses of course