Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Cockinthemouth is in Angela's
Pittsburgh Spirits GIF by Mike Hitt

FelicityBelle

Aug 3, 2024
Australia
My point is you have a handful of comments on here, your tiktok account doesn't suggest you are in comment cafe. Are you telling me she randomly picked you out of everyone to pass a message to Redredwine in here?

Suss but okay 👍
I go regularly in minx live she see me today the same time red red wine was in Alicia’s could possibly be why idk

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Did you know you were in Angie’s box? She went to ask you for your opinion but dropped you as there was no one there. 😂
Lol, yes..I didn't mean too and I had put my phone down to hold my guinea pigs..I could hear her calling...lol...🤣🤣🤣
I have arthritic hands, I'm always accidently requesting box's!!

Nov 10, 2023
This is because I made one comment in a live saying theres always wronguns in eqminx live. And there is. I’m not lying. So you my dear can do off.

And just to clarify I don’t like Canadian Angie. And she’s not credible in the slightest so no I don’t believe s she says. What I do believe is what I see with my own eyes.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
She was spared jail because she was poorly there is a full article that she's a fraudster and thief 😬
Knew it from first time she spoke she weren't a vet, but as time went on faith was picking up and Sam was raging about people calling her out so I only went in now and then to see faith, he's new to TikTok as well Sam

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Absolutely sickening that Sam Walker allowed someone to have so much input in the treatment of that dog without checking her credentials. I just hope listening to her hasn't had any adverse effect upon the dog.

fing t.
Unbelievable isn't it, dog getting pumped full of drugs daily how fing evil is that