Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Some of you know I was planning on taking the boys to London today to watch the wrestling, but with everything going on at home we had to cancel plans so I promised the youngest we'd buy it on DAZN so he can watch it on the big TV and have some friends over , now the eldest has invited a mate over too

Now they want to go to Tesco to get snacks and I fing HATE trying to navigate a supermarket on a Sunday with all the idiots about 😭 😭
Hunger Games Odds GIF

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
not sure why Sam would follow advice from a viewer without confirming their credentials. shows naivety and recklessness. best wishes for that dog.
Right!!!

That's exactly what I said!!!!

Paul Rudd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

It be like someone claiming their a dr on here and just taken the medical advice!!!

I need to scream this to people

STOP TRUSTING PEOPLE YOU HAVE NOT MET ON THE INTERNET!!!!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This freaks me out, I don't no wether it's because I have a phobia of dolls since my Dad tied string to one of my little sisters we shared a room, I didnt like dolls anyway, but he pulled on the string when I went to bed and the doll flew out the pram, but nope I could never.😫
Ah, good old childhood trauma. They're creepy as do even without thinking one has come to life/been possessed. There's far too many horror movies about them for there not to be some truth in their creepy reputation... 😳🤷‍♂️😂

Feb 29, 2024
Cos I've saved an awful lot of money not taking the boys to London today, I'm showing my nice side and giving the boys a Pizza budget but I'm thinking of taking it back because apparently Dominoes is better than Papa Johns, personally I think they've got Covid because they must have lost their sense of taste :rolleyes:
Papa John's all the way for me

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Ah, good old childhood trauma. They're creepy as do even without thinking one has come to life/been possessed. There's far too many horror movies about them for there not to be some truth in their creepy reputation... 😳🤷‍♂️😂
I gave in to getting my daughter a doll when she was about five, she named her Pissy Nora, one day she told me something I said who told you that, she said, Pissy Nora, I s you not that doll got dismembered and put in a neighbours bin 😳