Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
why has "Sam" outted herself
Millie Bobby Brown Wow GIF by Converse

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m so lost as to why any of this matters 🤣🤣🤣 why’s she going on like it’s the crime of the century! Just don’t read it Jodie! Turn of your internet if you’re that sensitive
It's not the crime of the century but it matters when anonymous has been forming relationships with people under the impression they are a man and lying to people.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I had a nap. I know there’s another anonymous on TikTok as someone called out that account but it seems “our” anonymous is the one in this senario. I bet someone has said they knew before the rest of us 😂 there’s always that 1 person. It doesn’t make a do to me if make or female but I know they built relationship with some people in here .☹️ I they or so one close to them must’ve been in the police force because they spoke about police stuff a lot. Oh well, that’s that then. Maybe they left because they couldn’t carry on with the story line and they felt guilty about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Am I the only person who thinks @Anonymous being a woman is really funny
Sorry Not Sorry GIF by Demi Lovato
I messaged @Anonymous / Sam / security Steve or whoever they really may be to say I don’t care for their real identity. The whole idea of CC is that we can create our character to be whatever we want it to be.
I’m more pissed off at the fact they thought they could make people look like a t by lying about going thru something that they were struggling with and people went out of their way to offer support. That s just don’t sit well with me. It’s no better than some of the bullshit we call people out on in TikTok.
I can also assure you all that I am in fact female 🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I messaged @Anonymous / Sam / security Steve or whoever they really may be to say I don’t care for their real identity. The whole idea of CC is that we can create our character to be whatever we want it to be.
I’m more pissed off at the fact they thought they could make people look like a t by lying about going thru something that they were struggling with and people went out of their way to offer support. That s just don’t sit well with me. It’s no better than some of the bullshit we call people out on in TikTok.
I can also assure you all that I am in fact female 🤣🤣
And they are still messaging people lying as little as an hour ago. Trying to spin the story they are two people.