Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I thought they said it was her and her boyfriends account??
That's what they are saying but when have we ever been under the impression we are talking to two people? Never. We've always assumed we were chatting to a man. The girl is messaging people on TikTok claiming Anonymous has disappeared off the face of the earth. It's all an excuse so they don't need to take the blame for s that's been said.

How do we no it's actually anonymous
Because Iv already said anonymous has been messaging people admitting a phone calls being played. If the people anon is messaging wanna speak up I'd appreciate it cause I look like I'm waffling s.

I beg people stop trying to blindly defend an account they don't know online. A quick search of anons username you'd see they were heavily invovled in all 61 pages of jodies thread.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Oh I got a mention I made 1 comment Jodie in ceejays live and you messaged me and asked if we could speak this was after you catfished from another account. Your mental health was that bad you came back for round 2! You friended all this fishwives and also became close with them on that but now you have this issue!
She’s making s up now.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Because Iv already said anonymous has been messaging people admitting a phone calls being played. If the people anon is messaging wanna speak up I'd appreciate it cause I look like I'm waffling s.

I beg people stop trying to blindly defend an account they don't know online. A quick search of anons username you'd see they were heavily invovled in all 61 pages of angies thread.
Whispering Mindy Kaling GIF by HULU

*jodie's thread before everyone gets even more confused

Ffs why do they insist on trying to do this. They set out to be anonymous and they got caught out. At least have the decency to hold their hands up and say their story’s were a part of their cover.
It makes sense now why they told that story and had time away, they knew they had been found out and that Jodie was doing this live today.
Sneaky f
I genuinely don't even think there's been malice in it either, anonymous has been accused of pushing Jodie over the edge and making her want to take her own life. I think they've pretended to be a man so Jodie would never find out who they are, Jodie just said she pieced together via the love for formula 1, going to Taylor swift and the special interest in the police. All s anonymous loves. That it was a girl called Sam. Apparently this started coming out 2 weeks ago, just in time for anon to announce he's split for his girlfriend and disappear on everyone. Now the boyfriend is nowhere to be seen and it's been 2 people the whole time? Convenient.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
That's what they are saying but when have we ever been under the impression we are talking to two people? Never. We've always assumed we were chatting to a man. The girl is messaging people on TikTok claiming Anonymous has disappeared off the face of the earth. It's all an excuse so they don't need to take the blame for s that's been said.
I thought it was a man, they even said they broke up with their gf. My head hurts.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

I beg people stop trying to blindly defend an account they don't know online. A quick search of anons username you'd see they were heavily invovled in all 61 pages of angies thread.
I no I read back what you said, am that occupied deleting and editing my comments in here 🀯

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I genuinely don't even think there's been malice in it either, anonymous has been accused of pushing Jodie over the edge and making her want to take her own life. I think they've pretended to be a man so Jodie would never find out who they are, Jodie just said she pieced together via the love for formula 1, going to Taylor swift and the special interest in the police. All s anonymous loves. That it was a girl called Sam. Apparently this started coming out 2 weeks ago, just in time for anon to announce he's split for his girlfriend and disappear on everyone. Now the boyfriend is nowhere to be seen and it's been 2 people the whole time? Convenient.
little princess loves taylor swift too @Awesome alligator 🐊
πŸ‘€