Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Suspicious The Office GIF
don't leave just yet, you're up next :devilish:

I don’t remember ever saying that about her tbh. Must have been drinking or something that night but I really don’t know who she is tbh other than what was said in here. I apologised. We all say s about everyone on here though tbh. 🤷‍♀️
It could have been when the tiktok snooper account was outted alot were annoyed

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
What does Neurospicy mean because I don't think it means what I think it means if you know what I mean.
i think it's usually used in place of neurodivergent, but can be used for emotional or personality disorders to? maybe general mental health? I wouldn't know i'm very typical, very average, very wallflower

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Right so iv had an in depth convo just now with anonymous. It’s nothing anyone in here has done and she doesn’t want anyone thinking it is. They need to just distance themselves because of the whole stuff with Jodie. There’s things obviously I can’t say because it’s doxxing but there was a relationship breakup. They just asked me to get the point across that she doesn’t want anyone from here to hate her because of all of this and wishes everyone well

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Right so iv had an in depth convo just now with anonymous. It’s nothing anyone in here has done and she doesn’t want anyone thinking it is. They need to just distance themselves because of the whole stuff with Jodie. There’s things obviously I can’t say because it’s doxxing but there was a relationship breakup. They just asked me to get the point across that she doesn’t want anyone from here to hate her because of all of this and wishes everyone well
So, was it her that was interacting in here and forming friendships with people whilst impersonating her boyfriend?