Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I cant.. I just cant. Il be cancelled if I watch anymore.

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
So Jodie did this live so that we all know that she’s disabled and that a number of people’s remarks about her contributed to her attempting suicide?

Some of those people were her real life friends? Ouch.

I find this all very sad 😢 Is this really what social media has come to? Can this not all be done off the app?

I do hope Jodie gets the help she needs.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Right I’m gonna say it, if you don’t put your own business out on social media then it’s not and will never be up for discussion! Stop believing that random people on the internet are your friends! stop acting all hard done too when you have a choice to close an app down! Stop thinking that just because you cry on live everyone has to back down and not defend themselves!
I hate people 🙄

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
"I feel that this live has been about people being very selfish and trying to make it about themselves, forgetting that I tried to #### myself.". Darling, it's been 5 hours of you telling people how sty they are, how they're to blame for your MH, your SH. 5 hours non-stop. Why are you surprised when people are hitting back? You're not the only person with feelings, and you're not the only person who experiences hurt and who suffers from MH. You should've stopped this live 3 hours ago when everyone was still sympathetic and empathetic to you.
Tell me it's not still going ffs

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just, if your mental health is so fragile and unstable that you cannot cope with others having an opinion on you, please stay off social media. Make a fake account to interact in a superficial manner, but have a very locked down private account to interact with your closest friends. Don't accept any screen-recordings or screenshots, don't entertain people running to tell tales. Anyone who truly loves you will support you in this and respect the boundaries. Anyone who doesn't should be blocked on all platforms and forgotten about.

5 ½ hours is just too much. Go do some self-care. Go talk to your friends who will distract you from this bollocks. Stop drinking the poison and then complaining that you feel sick. This is fanning the flames, not dousing them.