Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

💯 do off he's a lying t why would you beleive anything
Considering what he's done i don't know why anyone would ever give him a voice or allow him to use their platform.
I don't really know scouse slayer but I think it's the wrong move.

Edit- 5 mins later and I'm no further forward and I can't cope with the audio quality it's sending me nuts.
Confused Joke GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

Last edited:

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Alex has unblocked me and will speak tonight why I was mentioned. Apparently it wasn't anything bad 🤣 disappointed to be fair 🤣 trying not to get too invested as I go bed early and then can't keep up
When you're in there tell him I said he's a fat noncey predator. I would tell him myself but he's got all my accs blocked.

Alex has unblocked me and will speak tonight why I was mentioned. Apparently it wasn't anything bad 🤣 disappointed to be fair 🤣 trying not to get too invested as I go bed early and then can't keep up
It wasn't bad so back in June @HereForTea wrote a post about something happening with Alex ect they basically used that as evidence to back their claim. What happened was he read the wrong username so he said you wrote it

Feb 29, 2024
I've ordered some lovely homemade curry and cakes from our local Deli shop through JustEat. Anyway I messaged the Deli on WhatsApp as wondered if they had any fresh cobs left. They didn't and I carried on with my order. Anyway I get a WhatsApp message of a voucher for £20 as a gift. They get lots of s on FB and their food is amazing and do lots to for the community. As I was zooming into the voucher about to screen shot, it disappeared 🤣🤣 then they messaged me and said 'sorry wrong person' 🤣🤣🤣 fing gutted and now wondering why they get told they are s at social media 🤣🤣🤣