Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Amy Lee Evanescence GIF by BuzzFeed
Amy Lee Evanescence GIF by BuzzFeed

Feb 29, 2024
It wasn't bad so back in June @HereForTea wrote a post about something happening with Alex ect they basically used that as evidence to back their claim. What happened was he read the wrong username so he said you wrote it
fing idiot 🤣🤣 reading wrong name out 🤣🤣
Is this the cowboy bloke we reckon came in this morning?

I'm fascinated by his gaff, bare trinkets all over the walls 👀

1000002699.png
That's creepy!! Unless it's Only Fools and Horses 🤣🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Yeah, most fish are full of worms, (especially bottom feeders) we used to go out to sea every morning and I'd gut the fish when we were away from the shore line because they were crawling.
If they're cleaned properly then they're absolutely fine to eat. I used to soak the odd fillet in warm water and the worms would leave the flesh and swim to the surface. Sorry marshy. 🤎
I’m having fish cakes for dinner, well I should say I was 🤢 I know a fish cake will be fine but……………….picture in my head says
Excited Eyes GIF by un.welt

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Omg wtf murder over a name 😂😂 it doesn't bother me at all got better things to worry about, tbf most say they are from the Wirral not Liverpool, she's fuking annoying tho so in an argument I would probably say you are not even a scouser tho 😂😂
I've never really thought about her name but I didn't assume she was out slaying Scouse people

Feb 29, 2024
Omg wtf murder over a name 😂😂 it doesn't bother me at all got better things to worry about, tbf most say they are from the Wirral not Liverpool, she's fuking annoying tho so in an argument I would probably say you are not even a scouser tho 😂😂
My dad lived in Lanc's (post code backed it up) but many say it's Yorkshire. Apparently a river or even a stream is bang in the middle of the town and one part is Lancs and other part is Yorkshire 🤣 never lived there but happy memories visiting there