Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Wtf is Pearl going on about? 🤣🤣🤣 Oh no, @Alicia has a certain style of clothes she wears and hasn't changed that style in 3 years. Crime of the century, apparently. 🤣🤣 Is this really how people act? How they think? I've been wearing the same style since I was 14/15 years old and I ain't changing s, especially not if some wrinkles old hag who thinks she's god's gift but looks more like god's s tells me to. What the do. 🤣🤣🤣 This is absolute madness to me.

I was only coming to type about how hilarious it is to watch Pearl slate @MMM for cam2ing, yet Angela spends all her time cam2ing. 🤣 They really can't see it, can they? 🤣
I wish I could still wear a belly top ngl 😂

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Wtf is Pearl going on about? 🤣🤣🤣 Oh no, @Alicia has a certain style of clothes she wears and hasn't changed that style in 3 years. Crime of the century, apparently. 🤣🤣 Is this really how people act? How they think? I've been wearing the same style since I was 14/15 years old and I ain't changing s, especially not if some wrinkles old hag who thinks she's god's gift but looks more like god's s tells me to. What the do. 🤣🤣🤣 This is absolute madness to me.

I was only coming to type about how hilarious it is to watch Pearl slate @MMM for cam2ing, yet Angela spends all her time cam2ing. 🤣 They really can't see it, can they? 🤣
Dance Dancing GIF
Same✌🏽

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
According to Brigham his "mate" who's not really his "mate" got 8 yrs for kicking somebody in the head and putting them in a coma. It's ok though cause the guy's all good now. Also according to Brigham kicking somebody in the head is not as bad as stamping on somebody's head. You do realise Brigham you fing bellend, you can actually unalive someone just from slapping them round the head. Any kind of trauma to the head can be fatal 🤔

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Oh Alex I do wish you would go against a man. Pearl can not comment on anyone’s style when her bestie sits in week old clothes and piss soaked £2 primark leggings. The early 2000s called. Chunky highlights ain’t a thing now. Don’t be jealous other people can wear crop tops. Just because others we know 🦏 would resemble Winnie the Pooh, doesn’t mean others can’t look decent in them.
Iv had the final fight with the boss and the cats are done for another month 👊🏼 that will be all