Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
According to Brigham his "mate" who's not really his "mate" got 8 yrs for kicking somebody in the head and putting them in a coma. It's ok though cause the guy's all good now. Also according to Brigham kicking somebody in the head is not as bad as stamping on somebody's head. You do realise Brigham you fing bellend, you can actually unalive someone just from slapping them round the head. Any kind of trauma to the head can be fatal 🤔
Someone I knew got into a fight on a night out and a single punch (repeat for Brigham - A SINGLE PUNCH) knocked him unconscious, he remained unconscious for several weeks, had to undergo emergency operations whilst unconscious and they prepared to say their good-byes as he was declared brain dead, but miraculously he woke up. The irrevocable brain damage meant a fully healthy 28 year old man went from having fun on a night out to needing help even going to the bathroom thanks to one single punch. He has since died due to medical complications caused by that single punch.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
According to Brigham his "mate" who's not really his "mate" got 8 yrs for kicking somebody in the head and putting them in a coma. It's ok though cause the guy's all good now. Also according to Brigham kicking somebody in the head is not as bad as stamping on somebody's head. You do realise Brigham you fing bellend, you can actually unalive someone just from slapping them round the head. Any kind of trauma to the head can be fatal 🤔
Be careful quoting Brigham, in a few weeks he will use this comment for "proof" that everything he said was true 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
t, my nephew had four punches to the head, the fourth one was fatal

Aug 13, 2024
the lounge
Not you again, you prick!!
You ran off the last time when you came in here acting like you ran the joint.
Chill the do out, then you might get somewhere, if not then tell us an extraordinary story before you go. thank you please
It’s not running off if I don’t reply. Why does it mean you run off if you don’t comment for a week or whatever. You announce your exit like the airport boards every few days. Which is weirder I say the drama announcements. I don’t run the join that’s doesn’t make any sense.

Aug 13, 2024
the lounge
Can’t be. She hates me. It’s not alex, EQ, zac, angie, or the other CA that’s the people i s off the most or have me blocked. Most of the other people some talk about in here i have no idea who they are so it’s one of them 😆
Like I said you’re 1 of the funny and normal writers here. You’ve been rude to my comments though so you’re now a knob.

I’m no one famous I am just a loser like the rest of the people here ok.

I’ve noticed a lot of paranoia from some people here I wonder if it’s too much hash smoked?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Like I said you’re 1 of the funny and normal writers here. You’ve been rude to my comments though so you’re now a knob.

I’ve noticed a lot of paranoia from some people here I wonder if it’s too much hash smoked?
Weed

Not hash

Smoke Weed GIF

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Wtf is Pearl going on about? 🤣🤣🤣 Oh no, @Alicia has a certain style of clothes she wears and hasn't changed that style in 3 years. Crime of the century, apparently. 🤣🤣 Is this really how people act? How they think? I've been wearing the same style since I was 14/15 years old and I ain't changing s, especially not if some wrinkles old hag who thinks she's god's gift but looks more like god's s tells me to. What the do. 🤣🤣🤣 This is absolute madness to me.

I was only coming to type about how hilarious it is to watch Pearl slate @MMM for cam2ing, yet Angela spends all her time cam2ing. 🤣 They really can't see it, can they? 🤣
Kenan Thompson Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

Wasn't me I don't cam 2

Feb 29, 2024
Someone I knew got into a fight on a night out and a single punch (repeat for Brigham - A SINGLE PUNCH) knocked him unconscious, he remained unconscious for several weeks, had to undergo emergency operations whilst unconscious and they prepared to say their good-byes as he was declared brain dead, but miraculously he woke up. The irrevocable brain damage meant a fully healthy 28 year old man went from having fun on a night out to needing help even going to the bathroom thanks to one single punch. He has since died due to medical complications caused by that single punch.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF
Who was it that had a friend who was on life support and a member of the family didn't want to switch the machine off. Just sending a hug to ever that was 💙❤️

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Use lot are so dumb. I’ve read through all anonymous comments, they come off as a tedious freak. “Ohhh I’m so diplomatik” and so many comments saying oh I love you anonymous. Then they say “dumped” like they are at high school and u all pity them.

Who cares why does it matter it seems like wvery1 is a loser to some degree that’s why ur online daily comment cafe about a load of se.
Awwwww do you need some attention sweetheart.
Seems like you’re the fing loser, who the do searches and reads thru every fing comment someone has made. It’s stalker behaviour and weird as do!

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland

I’ve noticed a lot of paranoia from some people here I wonder if it’s too much hash smoked

Since when did I say I live in the uk? So what are you a lawless country I thithin

Please do all the way offfffff!!!​

Then when you get there keep fing all the way fing off you absolute cretin​