Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Like I said you’re 1 of the funny and normal writers here. You’ve been rude to my comments though so you’re now a knob.

I’m no one famous I am just a loser like the rest of the people here ok.

I’ve noticed a lot of paranoia from some people here I wonder if it’s too much hash smoked?
fing hell it's not me as we can't get hash round here 🤣

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Yell Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

Current feels

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Tired Wake Up GIF by Veep HBO

If they can't use GIFs can they use a spell checker instead.
Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Endured. They never endured a post code.
What’s worse is they called it a zip code
Lynz is that you! If so do off your not in America now.
Oh and by the way your fake husband is in my mates inbox and slobbering over her videos on TikTok and pictures on insta 😭😭😭

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Like I said you’re 1 of the funny and normal writers here. You’ve been rude to my comments though so you’re now a knob.

I’m no one famous I am just a loser like the rest of the people here ok.

I’ve noticed a lot of paranoia from some people here I wonder if it’s too much hash smoked?
hey be nice man, you said i was normal and ya can’t take that back. Say soz right now

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Someone I knew got into a fight on a night out and a single punch (repeat for Brigham - A SINGLE PUNCH) knocked him unconscious, he remained unconscious for several weeks, had to undergo emergency operations whilst unconscious and they prepared to say their good-byes as he was declared brain dead, but miraculously he woke up. The irrevocable brain damage meant a fully healthy 28 year old man went from having fun on a night out to needing help even going to the bathroom thanks to one single punch. He has since died due to medical complications caused by that single punch.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF
I have a family friend who was arguing with his brother. There was no punches thrown. He got shoved, lost his footing and fell. He has had to learn how to walk and talk again. Has no memory barely and his wife is his full time carer