Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
she boils my piss
and then runs away before i can throw it at her
The Office Lol GIF

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Oh Alex I do wish you would go against a man. Pearl can not comment on anyone’s style when her bestie sits in week old clothes and piss soaked £2 primark leggings. The early 2000s called. Chunky highlights ain’t a thing now. Don’t be jealous other people can wear crop tops. Just because others we know 🦏 would resemble Winnie the Pooh, doesn’t mean others can’t look decent in them.
Iv had the final fight with the boss and the cats are done for another month 👊🏼 that will be all

I used to get the gauntlets out, vet said to wait till they eating, pop on back at base of tail where they also can’t get to. Game changer for us x

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Alls I heard was receipts and ya bastard did I hear Kelly refer to her being a prodestant but she's a catholic ya can't say to to the Irish Jesus 😳
I heard Tracey say I’ll stamp on your head followed by Kelly saying shut up you Protestant b. Followed by further threats of violence.
All round horrible

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Guys been Christmas planning today. I’ve taken my mams small ornament from her bathroom window, I’m going to wrap it for Christmas. I’m going to try and snap something up each time I’m there, and wrap a box of their own stuff up for the parents 😂😂 (I will buy them something) just can’t wait to see their faces 😂
Omg I may have to steal this idea 😭😭😭

Feb 29, 2024
Guys been Christmas planning today. I’ve taken my mams small ornament from her bathroom window, I’m going to wrap it for Christmas. I’m going to try and snap something up each time I’m there, and wrap a box of their own stuff up for the parents 😂😂 (I will buy them something) just can’t wait to see their faces 😂
That's mean but so funny!! Someone I knew had the 7 dwarfs pot gnomes. A so called friend took one and sent them ransome notes 🤣 they did take it back but it ended up being dropped. I never asked if they knew who it was as they was fuming 🤣