Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Ahahahha Angie and Pearl are having kittens about Emz and brat 😂😂😂
And @mrgalaxy is in her chat having their back

Sick Hugh Jackman GIF by First We Feast

Medusa

It’s not running off if I don’t reply. Why does it mean you run off if you don’t comment for a week or whatever. You announce your exit like the airport boards every few days. Which is weirder I say the drama announcements. I don’t run the join that’s doesn’t make any sense.
"Good morning/afternoon/evening your ETA to your destination depends on your attitude the 🚫 smoking light indicates no hash to be smoked on board. There will be some turbulence throughout your journey so for your own safety buckle in, you cocky t.
Flight attendants prepare for an emergency landing and have your oxygen masks readybecause i might kick this arrogant t straight out the window -mid flight

BTW, - run the 'join' makes loads if sense 😉
Scared Josh Dallas GIF by NBC

Medusa

And @mrgalaxy is in her chat having their back

Sick Hugh Jackman GIF by First We Feast
Of course they are, they have rimmed angie since they joined here @angiesclapper scarpered after being called out for doing the same thing and then Galaxy boi rocked up, I'm convinced they're behind both accounts.

I used to have a sweet tooth but i now find chocolate extremely sickly.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Guys been Christmas planning today. I’ve taken my mams small ornament from her bathroom window, I’m going to wrap it for Christmas. I’m going to try and snap something up each time I’m there, and wrap a box of their own stuff up for the parents 😂😂 (I will buy them something) just can’t wait to see their faces 😂
One year I got everyone name and birthday collages of us all and I couldn't remember some peoples birthdays so I made them up and my gran and mum still have there's up they dont know 😭

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Phew just come on after a se fing horrible bastard of a day 😩
Who are we all watching 🙏🏼
Sorry to hear you've had a sty day 😭😭😭
I'm watching Oasis at Knebworth and crying cos it's emotional and I'm ruined after a weekend of partying, so that's not helpful at all 🤣
Think I'll open TikTok to toughen me up a bit now cos I can't cope 🤣🤣🤣