Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
And this is what i mean by the newbies! There is no need to be rude really! I was showing appreciation for the originals and the thread. So please do not be rude
Start working on that thick skin dear, you’re going to need it - good luck 😅🩵

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
And this is what i mean by the newbies! There is no need to be rude really! I was showing appreciation for the originals and the thread. So please do not be rude

Hmmmmm

You say you read this thread , yet you think it's rude telling the newbies to do off when newbies are to do all the way off on the daily 🤔

As a regular of this thread surely you would know all newbies are taken as suspicious people!!!

You are not a regular reader or trying to hard to prove your not so I say you are either an ex member trying to get back in or your alex bigham

Aug 26, 2024
plymouth
Hmmmmm

You say you read this thread , yet you think it's rude telling the newbies to do off when newbies are to do all the way off on the daily 🤔

As a regular of this thread surely you would know all newbies are taken as suspicious people!!!

You are not a regular reader or trying to hard to prove your not so I say you are either an ex member trying to get back in or your alex bigham
I am neither i tend to skip past the newbies comments and stick to the names of those who come with the daily updates and the people who reply like a little community. So thats why i said originals. But granted i get the newbie thing and suspicious. As i said ive watched from outside for the main names.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
From my understanding he has a lot of money already? I watch him when there’s no one else to watch and I even got a gifted sub 😂😭😭😭

Same I got t gifted a sub too!

I don't want to waste the sub so I've been in a fair bit - he live streams like someone's holding a gun to his head and forcing him to do it 😭

He just doesn't seem like he enjoys or wants to be in front of the camera. Maybe he's just very dry and awkward, I can't work him out. 🤷

Feb 27, 2024
I am neither i tend to skip past the newbies comments and stick to the names of those who come with the daily updates and the people who reply like a little community. So thats why i said originals. But granted i get the newbie thing and suspicious. As i said ive watched from outside for the main names.
So tell me, stranger, who are the main names and what are your intentions here? You might need to do a Jennie Maynard. If you know, you know 👀

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Same I got t gifted a sub too!

I don't want to waste the sub so I've been in a fair bit - he live streams like someone's holding a gun to his head and forcing him to do it 😭

He just doesn't seem like he enjoys or wants to be in front of the camera. Maybe he's just very dry and awkward, I can't work him out. 🤷
Yeah I think he’s really scared of saying something wrong etc. I don’t mind him though, just don’t watch him loads

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Ive been watching on the outside but took the plunge and made an account. I get that about the newbie thing but honestly i mean no malice here. Just wanted to join in 😔
You're very welcome to join in. A few tips though, toughen up, invest in a high impact crash helmet, provide some good gossip and just ride it out till it's over. Oh and look out for Judas, @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 @Medusa @Birdie and @illyana @limbo.queen they are brutal. See you on the other side 🫡
Poh Ling Yeow Good Luck GIF by MasterChefAU

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
You're very welcome to join in. A few tips though, toughen up, invest in a high impact crash helmet, provide some good gossip and just ride it out till it's over. Oh and look out for Judas, @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 @Medusa @Birdie and @illyana @limbo.queen they are brutal. See you on the other side 🫡
Poh Ling Yeow Good Luck GIF by MasterChefAU
🤣 I’m like one of those scrub daddy sponges. I’m only abrasive if I’m feeling dry. The majority of the time I’m a pervert who tends to laugh react at the wrong stuff