Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

One of the hardest decisions we've had to make was when a vet told us to take our dog home and give him the best 24 hours possible because he was old and suffering.

We selfishly tried everything the vet offered to keep him alive, we were selfish because weren't ready to say goodbye to him. But we could see it was cruel and we owed him the dignity and peace that he deserved especially after he'd given us 17 years of love, loyalty and amazing memories.

I think Sam is doing the same thing and he's being selfish, but there's a huge difference between having a dog for 17 years and having one for a matter of weeks. - I refuse to watch because I can't watch an animal in pain or suffering.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
You are in a bunk bed. I’m not blowing more smoke up ur arse
Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Last year I found a hedgehog that was trying to hibernate out in the open. It was a cute, flea infested thing. I researched how to care for it, made sure it was in as an appropriate set-up as I could, and then I went and found someone fing qualified.
I love having a baby hedgehog for an overnight, if I see them out in the day the birds of prey usually get them so they get a sleep over until it's dark, filled with yummy food and set back out not to make the same mistakes 😂