Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
You’re the one that was really horrible to people then blamed it on having an ill family member. Bit kooky am I rite
Daniel Radcliffe Fight GIF by The Roku Channel

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
As predicted, another one who didn’t know that the word m*ng is a slur. They never seem to know that when they get called up on it. Hayley Comets little fan club saying “it’s in the past, you should not be bullied for this”. Iv seen other people be absolutely crucified on the app so why’s she any fing different. Oh because ‘she didn’t know it was a slur’

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
As predicted, another one who didn’t know that the word m*ng is a slur. They never seem to know that when they get called up on it. Hayley Comets little fan club saying “it’s in the past, you should not be bullied for this”. Iv seen other people be absolutely crucified on the app so why’s she any fing different. Oh because ‘she didn’t know it was a slur’
"I didn't know it was a slur at the time" and the next video is her celebrating finding Tom, when they haven't found him they've saw his filter slip and she's encouraging people to find him by sharing him on social media because he's stalking, harassing her and has photos of her kids.

Talking about her behaviour online isn't stalking and harassing....

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
"I didn't know it was a slur at the time" and the next video is her celebrating finding Tom, when they haven't found him they've saw his filter slip and she's encouraging people to find him by sharing him on social media because he's stalking, harassing her and has photos of her kids.

Talking about her behaviour online isn't stalking and harassing....
If that’s the case, we must stalk and harass people by speaking about their behaviour. All the fyp people must do that. They never know it’s a slur once s is leaked about them

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
No it was you in Angies chat interacting in their favour. If you like Angie that's your own business just own it.

I didnt even see the hearts for do sake that's even worse 🤣🤣
i have no idea what i said but if i did like angie id just own it and certainly wouldn’t be sat on tattle, and now comment cafe slagging her off.

i might have to come off this forum. it’s just too different to tattle and i feel like everyone is trying to catch me out for something … ☹️

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
i have no idea what i said but if i did like angie id just own it and certainly wouldn’t be sat on tattle, and now comment cafe slagging her off.

i might have to come off this forum. it’s just too different to tattle and i feel like everyone is trying to catch me out for something … ☹️
Go and tell Hayley comet she’s a lying t and il put a tick in your box