Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
i have no idea what i said but if i did like angie id just own it and certainly wouldn’t be sat on tattle, and now comment cafe slagging her off.

i might have to come off this forum. it’s just too different to tattle and i feel like everyone is trying to catch me out for something … ☹️
Jimmy Fallon Sucker GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
In Hayley's video where she says "he's taking photos of my children and shared them online" whiles saying he's stalking her gives the impression he's actually following her around taking photos of her kids. Hayley previously admitted that he got a photo of her children from the discord, a discord that has already been compromised once with dodgy characters.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
In Hayley's video where she says "he's taking photos of my children and shared them online" whiles saying he's stalking her gives the impression he's actually following her around taking photos of her kids. Hayley previously admitted that he got a photo of her children from the discord, a discord that has already been compromised once with dodgy characters.
Why anyone would put photos of their kids in a discord server is beyond me

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
i have no idea what i said but if i did like angie id just own it and certainly wouldn’t be sat on tattle, and now comment cafe slagging her off.

i might have to come off this forum. it’s just too different to tattle and i feel like everyone is trying to catch me out for something … ☹️
Sorry Lewis I hope I havnt upset you

Sorry Watch Out GIF by Laff

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
No no no you need weapons guns are sparce in the UK so get whatever you can make sure you have a map to the local b&q!!!

You don't want to be in your home either go somewhere with loads of supplies, hospital is your best bet medical supplies and hospital food to eat only issue is the virus will probably be more prevalent there as sick people be going in and out

I say supermarket there's food and basic medical supplies knifes etc as well and big enough to.run hide make traps

But i don't think about it alot 😂😂
Me and my adult kids have a whole plan of action.. we've talked it out for years! 🤣🤣🤣

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Flange is bladdered 🥴
Surprise! I did hear her mutter something under her breath earlier about having a drink when she was watching the stuff about faithy.
My ears did prick up to it as I was thinking *what a strange thing to trigger her *
I know she’s an alcoholic and doesn’t need an excuse. However, if she’s a regular person… normally, if I was to think I need to have a drink is when something horrid happened

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Surprise! I did hear her mutter something under her breath earlier about having a drink when she was watching the stuff about faithy.
My ears did prick up to it as I was thinking *what a strange thing to trigger her *
I know she’s an alcoholic and doesn’t need an excuse. However, if she’s a regular person… normally, if I was to think I need to have a drink is when something horrid happened
t needs to change them leggings 🤢