Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Ok completely off topic but does anyone in here (ladies) shave their face? I'm really hating my peach fuzz, I've watched some YouTube videos and they all seem pretty happy about it but I'm scared 😭
hipster beard GIF

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Ok completely off topic but does anyone in here (ladies) shave their face? I'm really hating my peach fuzz, I've watched some YouTube videos and they all seem pretty happy about it but I'm scared 😭
hipster beard GIF
As a dark haired, olive skin girl I'd advise against it... so many friends have and deeply regret it. It may be different if you're lighter haired/skinned though?

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Does anybody have an idea who evil snoopy is? had some sick messages from that account and when i say sick i mean they’ve been on my friends profile and sent me a video of my friends daughter and said vile sick peado things. Thinks they are gonna spike my adult sons too 🥱🥱🥱not without a broken limb ya wouldn’t. I’m raging though.
I've heard the account before but don't know exactly who it is sorry love it's one of eqs little fs no doubt so probably about 12

Feb 29, 2024
Does anybody have an idea who evil snoopy is? had some sick messages from that account and when i say sick i mean they’ve been on my friends profile and sent me a video of my friends daughter and said vile sick peado things. Thinks they are gonna spike my adult sons too 🥱🥱🥱not without a broken limb ya wouldn’t. I’m raging though.
I remember the name and being in comments on a live.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

No idea, they were mentioned here a few months back and there was speculation, but they're a big supporter of EQ. It's sad that people would go that low but nothing shocks me anymore sadly

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
As a dark haired, olive skin girl I'd advise against it... so many friends have and deeply regret it. It may be different if you're lighter haired/skinned though?
I'm pale like a ghost, yesterday we were having company headshots done and they stuck me under a camera lamp thing, when I was sorting my hair out in my compact all I could see was little hairs all over and now I'm freaking out that that's what everyone sees all the time 😭

Jun 8, 2024
uk
No idea, they were mentioned here a few months back and there was speculation, but they're a big supporter of EQ. It's sad that people would go that low but nothing shocks me anymore sadly
I was in karmas comments i think that account has been messaging a lot of people. Well fed up. I have my suspicions that it was that nora who went for king louis that time

All I know about them is they were the account who doxed what they thought was cockerpoo and she accused us of being the account. They are a huge EQ fan and have been seen doxing plenty of times in chats. I hope your ok ❤️

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
hipster beard GIF
I shave my moustache it's just the same as waxing, it's sly how hairy I am. I have to shave my legs everyday I am gonna be one them auld pensioners that gets on the bus with a full moustache and beard with orange Lippy on reeking of pissy tights with black long hairs sticking thro 😫

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I'm pale like a ghost, yesterday we were having company headshots done and they stuck me under a camera lamp thing, when I was sorting my hair out in my compact all I could see was little hairs all over and now I'm freaking out that that's what everyone sees all the time 😭
Ye i am a olive skinned hairy mother f, my daughter does treatments that get rid of that peach fuzz think it's dermaplaning i have had one

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I bought some that someone suggested on their YouTube but I'm scared in case a full beard grows back 😭 all the girls on YouTube said that doesn't happen though
I never noticed any change in the hair afterwards, btw. But it's not something I continued for too long. I think the whole regrowth thicker is very much a myth.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Camera lamps are evil and show every little thing 100 times more than what we can usually see, but I totally see why it's upsetting as I'm very peachy faced.
If it hasn't got to before the evil camera lamp, I'd definitely think twice about shaving x

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
No, but I remember they were making vile comments before (was it to Cockapoocrazy?) and was accused of being a member here, but no proof.