Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm pale like a ghost, yesterday we were having company headshots done and they stuck me under a camera lamp thing, when I was sorting my hair out in my compact all I could see was little hairs all over and now I'm freaking out that that's what everyone sees all the time 😭
Just remember it's natural.

Feb 29, 2024
I shave my moustache it's just the same as waxing, it's sly how hairy I am. I have to shave my legs everyday I am gonna be one them auld pensioners that gets on the bus with a full moustache and beard with orange Lippy on reeking of pissy tights with black long hairs sticking thro 😫
My hair is so strong that the lady wax and threads my eyebrows and she always breaks the thread in her mouth from tugging 🤣 she said it gives her jaw ache and that its usually for a white woman to have such thick strong hair 🤣

Jun 8, 2024
uk
All I know about them is they were the account who doxed what they thought was cockerpoo and she accused us of being the account. They are a huge EQ fan and have been seen doxing plenty of times in chats. I hope your ok ❤️
I’m fine honestly i know it’s just a gobshite but anybody that can even say them sort of certain things concerns me.

Feb 29, 2024
Camera lamps are evil and show every little thing 100 times more than what we can usually see, but I totally see why it's upsetting as I'm very peachy faced.
If it hasn't got to before the evil camera lamp, I'd definitely think twice about shaving x
Could a face cream help and a certain foundation? Something to base your face before applying makeup

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Major League Baseball Dancing GIF by Kansas City Royals

Actual gif of me. 😂

Ok, I lie - I can't dance.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Ok completely off topic but does anyone in here (ladies) shave their face? I'm really hating my peach fuzz, I've watched some YouTube videos and they all seem pretty happy about it but I'm scared 😭
hipster beard GIF
As someone qualified in dermaplanning. It's an absolute myth that hair grows back thicker and darker. I'm my opinion and the opnion of most. It doesn't. It grows back with a blunt edge, which makes it appear thicker and darker. The blunt edge makes it feel less fuzzy and more like a pube basically. I'll never not shave my face and I stand on that 😂

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
As someone qualified in dermaplanning. It's an absolute myth that hair grows back thicker and darker. I'm my opinion and the opnion of most. It doesn't. It grows back with a blunt edge, which makes it appear thicker and darker. The blunt edge makes it feel less fuzzy and more like a pube basically. I'll never not shave my face and I stand on that 😂
I have to dermaplane my face otherwise I’m scared il end up like this if I stop….
The Last Jedi GIF by Star Wars

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Wait so you do shave your face or no? The never not confused me 😭