BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
This is very body positive Alex would love it here tonight
He definitely needs to use lube
nightcap GIF by Pop TV

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I'm pale like a ghost, yesterday we were having company headshots done and they stuck me under a camera lamp thing, when I was sorting my hair out in my compact all I could see was little hairs all over and now I'm freaking out that that's what everyone sees all the time 😭
Try and not be self conscious of it,most people have peach fuzz on their faces. I did use one of those razor things once , had cuts over my cheeks . Ended up with toilet roll all over my face 😭😂
Shave It Off Good Morning GIF by BoDoggos

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
And a little fetish I have regarding shaving, probably knock half of you sick, I shave the hard skin on my feet, I have a device that does it, but I love pulling the pieces of skin out of a razor afterwards😂😂😂😂
Feet Gullible Pants GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
I'm scared to shave my peachy sideburns- although Judas saying it's a myth about them growing back thicker/darker (my hair couldn't get any darker) has given me hope - but I'd totally shave my foot skin. My feet are mostly always in sandals or crocs so I'm always hacking at them with a foot file... please reveal the foot device!