Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m so fing tired I don’t think my eyes would stay focused if I read back 😵‍💫 have I missed much today ? Thank do I’ve got some time off work soon
Joe Biden Hello GIF by The Democrats
Same s, different day from what I saw. But I missed a lot. 😂

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ooooooh s, Chippie does actually know her.
But Kahuna was trolling the friendship group, not troll group.
Betty wasn't allowed to join the friendship group.
Chippie was being trolled by Kahuna.
Kahuna was caught because they spell like se.
Betty claimed Paul McCartney was trolling her.
And ripping her off.
(The Paul McCartney? Idk.)
Then???
But 2 weeks ago Betty and Kahuna rocked up again.
Maple Leaf & Moose Knuckle seem to believe Chippie.
Betty legged it.
Where's Kahuna?
Who is Bugsy?
Am I supposed to believe Miss Red plays Fortnite?
And has Paul McCartney sunk that low?
This is my knowledge of last night's drama.

Apparently Kas, Chippie, Millsy, Miss Red and some others I don't know trolled a woman and her kid 2 years ago. They all deny this and say the woman is a fantasist who wanted to be friends with them but they were like, no thanks, so she went bunny boiler on them.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I’m so fing tired I don’t think my eyes would stay focused if I read back 😵‍💫 have I missed much today ? Thank do I’ve got some time off work soon
Joe Biden Hello GIF by The Democrats
Karma Kas and EQ have fallen out and there has been some KK drama that I haven't been able to understand, Flangie sent Sam Walker a uni and he didn't really take any notice and I can't remember much else. Oh, and we are all embracing our facial hair 😍
Red Hair Play Doh GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I'm scared to shave my peachy sideburns- although Judas saying it's a myth about them growing back thicker/darker (my hair couldn't get any darker) has given me hope - but I'd totally shave my foot skin. My feet are mostly always in sandals or crocs so I'm always hacking at them with a foot file... please reveal the foot device!

Attachments

• IMG_1865.mov
    33.9 MB

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
This is my knowledge of last night's drama.

Apparently Kas, Chippie, Millsy, Miss Red and some others I don't know trolled a woman and her kid 2 years ago. They all deny this and say the woman is a fantasist who wanted to be friends with them but they were like, no thanks, so she went bunny boiler on them.
I've got no idea if any of it's true but I'm sure Red was part of a nasty troll group on FB.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Just went in Sam walkers think it's a waiting game for faith she's very poorly, he's in bits keep hearing him do little sobs got his sunglasses on he's genuinely devastated 😞
He needs to stop thinking about himself now and do what's best for Faith. It's a very hard thing to do, I've had to make that decision several times but the dog needs peace now.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I've got no idea if any of it's true but I'm sure Red was part of a nasty troll group on FB.
This woman meant someone else.
Genuinely she trolled CA last night but that kahuna I do remember him being in milsys live a while back being pissed up and abusive. He was vile.

But milsy is genuinely upset.
It’ll continue and I bet s is dumped.
I’m there for it 😂🙏🏼