Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I started watching the Harold Shipman trial last night on my5 so many struggled to believe he did it! They all said how wonderful he was. I can say he had a stare that looked right through you (so I’m told 🤫)

Some of the families are still in denial I believe , it's sad , especially when he's admitted it

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
What a fing s show that is
Season 5 Order GIF by Pee-wee Herman

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm pale like a ghost, yesterday we were having company headshots done and they stuck me under a camera lamp thing, when I was sorting my hair out in my compact all I could see was little hairs all over and now I'm freaking out that that's what everyone sees all the time 😭
Oh we talking skin and skincare 😍

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

It’s become a trend online to remove peach fuzz and to almost shame women and add it to the long list of beauty standards. There is nothing wrong with peach fuzz existing on your face, it’s barely visible unless spotlighted and it protects your skin barrier. Just like our nose and ear hairs, they’re a protector 😍

Unless you are on it 24/7 with skincare, removing the fuzz exposes your skin to the elements more and can cause more breakouts 😬

Embrace your beautiful fuzz, it has a job and it’s doing it well 🫂🩵

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I never noticed any change in the hair afterwards, btw. But it's not something I continued for too long. I think the whole regrowth thicker is very much a myth.
When removing hair, it removes the fine tapered end and is more blunt growing through - giving the impression of being thicker and darker! It will equal itself out eventually and become tapered at the end again 🩵

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh we talking skin and skincare 😍

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

It’s become a trend online to remove peach fuzz and to almost shame women and add it to the long list of beauty standards. There is nothing wrong with peach fuzz existing on your face, it’s barely visible unless spotlighted and it protects your skin barrier. Just like our nose and ear hairs, they’re a protector 😍

Unless you are on it 24/7 with skincare, removing the fuzz exposes your skin to the elements more and can cause more breakouts 😬

Embrace your beautiful fuzz, it has a job and it’s doing it well 🫂🩵
Praise The Lord Yes GIF by Pudgy Penguins