Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I've been missing for a few days and noone noticed 🤣🤣🤣

I could be in hospital fighting for my right to party!!

i need you right now music video GIF by The Chainsmokers
Dont Let Me Down Music Video GIF by The Chainsmokers
I noticed I sent out a search party

That deserves a heart me

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Is this replying to the post. I cannot see where this is sending to.

Maybe I have misunderstood but I believe this to be a retaliation atta k or something.

Also you all hate on miss baguette at least she has a voice and people like her

I don’t know what’s going on but Nolan is a tweaker and he was conversing with the one of you that turned out to be a catfish

That’s all folks
We don't ALL hate on miss baguette, When people have beef with someone in here that's their beef, I don't hate on Miss Baguette, or elm..or anyone who's left here. Others might have more reason too though. WE ARE SEPERATE PEOPLE CAPABLE OF INDEPENDENT THOUGHT!!!

Say that I feel confident to speak for others when I say WE DONT LIKE YOU...

Medusa

its like walt Disney in reds box.. and today we have

Baldy locks and  the 3 hairs.
Screenshot_20240829_113000_TikTok.jpg

Something only a Disney princess would kiss, but it looks like she pulled out half way through. 🐸
Screenshot_20240829_112946_TikTok.jpg

And finally, Messica rabbit.
Screenshot_20240829_114755_TikTok.jpg

Sorry, I'm going low and coming across as a hypocrite as i don't agree when people target someone's appearance, but these lot are a bunch of 🤡's

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Why are you so hateful about Hayley? Is it your appearance? Why are you watching the emojis and being childish enough to ask someone - don’t engage with her. It’s creepy you’re watching her if you don’t like her. If you block on tiktok you won’t see them on your page. You can’t tell people what emoji to use.
Go and have a brew out of your £25 Hayley comet mug that looks nothing like her. Might be nice for you to have some time out of her asshole