Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
More and More I think your Ben 10's Boyfriend "Tweaker behaviour" is such an American term.
It's the spelling that is throwing me off though. *behavior - Unless you're french then your spelling kind of makes sense if you're sounding it out.

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC
They've also referred to Compton which is a rough area of California.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
More and More I think your Ben 10's Boyfriend "Tweaker behaviour" is such an American term.
It's the spelling that is throwing me off though. *behavior - Unless you're french then your spelling kind of makes sense if you're sounding it out.

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC
I don’t think it can be they were a bit nice to me and i’m not nice to alex and his lad. Think someone is trying to throw us off by the american slang

Feb 29, 2024
You're asking for trouble when you mess with people's deceased loved ones.

I don't trust any psychic or medium they all prey on the vulnerable (When their at their most vulnerable stage of their lives) they are nothing but financial vampires.

Leave the dead to rest in peace Instead of giving more grief to those who are grieving. That's just my personal opinion and experience I've had with them.
I went to a church one not long after my dad had died. The woman told me there was an argument about my dad's funeral. Yes there was an argument but I guess most families do!!

Medusa

I went to a church one not long after my dad had died. The woman told me there was an argument about my dad's funeral. Yes there was an argument but I guess most families do!!
I spent a lot of years searching for answers and trying to get closure from so many medium's and clairvoyants. (I spent thousands) it's not until years later you realise you will never find the closure, and peace only comes when you finally accept your loved one's are in a better place, and hopefully I'll see them again. (That's my way of dealing with it)

I was once told if I paid them £1500 they'd get rid of the negative energy in my life, it was cheaper to just cut ties with toxic people.
I saved a fortune 😭🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I spent a lot of years searching for answers and trying to get closure from so many medium's and clairvoyants. (I spent thousands) it's not until years later you realise you will never find the closure, and peace only comes when you finally accept your loved one's are in a better place, and hopefully I'll see them again. (That's my way of dealing with it)

I was once told if I paid them £1500 they'd get rid of the negative energy in my life, it was cheaper to just cut ties with toxic people.
I saved a fortune 😭🤣

Valentines Day Love GIF by Digital Pratik

You know what that's for

Feb 29, 2024

I saved a fortune 😭🤣
I think alot of people go to them when a family member dies 🥺 so sad that people make money out of someone's grief 🥺

Medusa

I gave you them. I’m level 5 but it’s the pricks in ur boxes that put me off lives 😂 sorry not sorry
I've said the same thing. I don't mind going in to @MMM live but when people start cutting people off and yelling over each other, I leg it because i can't hear s and it's taxing on the eardrums.

Mary sort your crew out so some of us can stay in your room longer than 2 seconds, please and thank you. 😊

Medusa

I think alot of people go to them when a family member dies 🥺 so sad that people make money out of someone's grief 🥺
It is sad, mainly because people are looking for comfort, closure and a chance to hear from someone they love and miss so dearly, when your hurting you'll literally do anything to stop it 😔