Hands Nails GIF by Wallows
Angela won't be happy

Interested George Clooney GIF
Jealousy Envy GIF
Sign Language Asl GIF by Sign with Robert

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
It's been about 5 years for me , someone I knew at work had picked a starter kit up and was boasting about all these different flavours you could get (he was so excited he managed to get one called `red ball` that tasted like socks , I'm more of a desert type , I was speaking to someone in here the other week about it and they recommended a lemon bonbon and it's lush! My usual go to atm is Jam Scone though! I'm the same, never smoked indoors but do have the odd vape if my hands ain't busy which was a big factor when I gave up , idle hands etc and having something to `mimic` that x

When I left my ex husband, I’d been stopped smoking 3 years. I spent 3 days gagging, determined to smoke because I only stopped as I was told I had to. I shouldn’t have picked them up again, it was a defiance thing 😢

For me I have to feel something smoke like hit me and be able to blow it out. I don’t vape half as much as I was smoking, I only have a couple of puffs at a time.

I’m loving the 4 chamber ones so it’s a different taste each pod. I’m hoping to go down to zero nicotine.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I started off on the highest strength of nicotine, and back then there wasn't much choice the liquids tasted like pond water and the kits were a thin battery that screwed into a plastic thing that leaked. I couldn't take champax (sure that's what the tablet's were called) my husband used them and quit within a week and he hates the smell of cigarettes.

I'm on 3mg now, sometimes I'll use 0mg because I am planning on quiting.

I've always bought my liquids from Totally wicked mainly because I trust them especially after reading what was being added into liquids sold online.

I love anything that's berries flavour but my favourite is a one that tastes just like skittles, I'm not keen on anything that's too citrus, they do another one which you'll probably like that tastes of refreshers and those love heart sweets.
Well done on 5 years 👏 🤎

That’s how I stopped with Champix years ago, 10 days and I was done x

My vape is 2mg I think.

Feb 29, 2024
When I left my ex husband, I’d been stopped smoking 3 years. I spent 3 days gagging, determined to smoke because I only stopped as I was told I had to. I shouldn’t have picked them up again, it was a defiance thing 😢

For me I have to feel something smoke like hit me and be able to blow it out. I don’t vape half as much as I was smoking, I only have a couple of puffs at a time.

I’m loving the 4 chamber ones so it’s a different taste each pod. I’m hoping to go down to zero nicotine.
You do well, most people I know that vape, vape more then they smoked.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

The suicides I can believe. I stopped on Champix, but as soon as I moved up a dose, wow my MH was a mess, it literally drove me to want to leave this Earth. I stopped and managed to stay off the cigarettes for 3 years.