Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Tbh I've just popped my hearing on for an hour..I'm freezing!
Sorry, laughing at your typo. If you are also hearing impaired then that was not what was not intended on mocking. I apologise profusely for finding anything comical. I will cancel myself.

Was that too much accountability? I'll never make it as a tiktok superstar. ☹️😂

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Sorry, laughing at your typo. If you are also hearing impaired then that was not what was not intended on mocking. I apologise profusely for finding anything comical. I will cancel myself.

Was that too much accountability? I'll never make it as a tiktok superstar. ☹️😂
Lol ..heating...HOWEVER I do have hearing aids so double funny!!!!
(I do pop my hearing on and off!!)

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
It's all a game for her, I've watched her for about 2 years like how she acts child like to be babysat when drunk it's the most strangest behaviour I've ever witnessed but it pulls the views. Thing is once this obsession is over which it will come to an end eventually there will be someone new
Do you think she acts this way because of how she was raised ? It’s giving mummy issue I’m NGL , i feel she craves the love and attention something she may not have experienced in her younger years hence her child like mentality and her spitting her dummy out when she doesn’t get her own way , the attention seeking , the jealousy towards other people etc , I’ve never looked at her behaviour in depth I always just thought she was a c u next Tuesday when it’s actually deeper than that and that’s not me giving her an excuse for her vile actions , it’s actually deeper than what we see and stems back years for her for sure

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Do you think she acts this way because of how she was raised ? It’s giving mummy issue I’m NGL , i feel she craves the love and attention something she may not have experienced in her younger years hence her child like mentality and her spitting her dummy out when she doesn’t get her own way , the attention seeking , the jealousy towards other people etc , I’ve never looked at her behaviour in depth I always just thought she was a c u next Tuesday when it’s actually deeper than that and that’s not me giving her an excuse for her vile actions , it’s actually deeper than what we see and stems back years for her for sure
Nah she's just a vile t lol

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Wait, Madhatter is in a relationship with Court Assassins ex, and there's a court order against court assassin speaking about the ex and a child? (Not madhatters) is the child hers? Is this new news? Her own mods don't even seem to know?
im out dan levy GIF by CBC

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Wait, Madhatter is in a relationship with Court Assassins ex, and there's a court order against court assassin speaking about the ex and a child? (Not madhatters) is the child hers? Is this new news? Her own mods don't even seem to know?
Yes the ex (AJ) got custody of their child. She hates mad hatter and aj. Her username is what she thinks she's going to do to them 😭
But mad hatter has her own kid I think, and crazy assassin has more but not with AJ (?)

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
Sitting thinking about what Prince Brat actually did wrong to Angie last night and I honestly can’t even think what did. Can someone please explain?

Also why is nobody pulling Angie up for the comparison of Prince Brat to John Venables and the Bulger situation? She is seriously sick in the head to have that on her mind.

TikTok is well and truly fed because how can normal people sit and think Angie is the victim!! 🤯🤯

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
This is why court assassin joined tiktok, she used to come on and talk about being alienated from her son, then AJ got the court order. Aj got custody because CA is a raving alcoholic and apparently was in rehab. So Aj thought the best thing to do was to shack up with another alcoholic Madhatter. CA son wants nothing to do with her.

Medusa

I see it differently, I think she's been that used to having her own way most of her life and everyone around her has catered to her needs. What Angie wants, angie gets.

She's not used to people saying no, so she turns nasty and spiteful when things don't go her way. I see nothing but a spolit, hateful brat, but that's just my opinion.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I see it differently, I think she's been that used to having her own way most of her life and everyone around her has catered to her needs. What Angie wants, angie gets.

She's not used to people saying no, so she turns nasty and spiteful when things don't go her way. I see nothing but a spolit, hateful brat, but that's just my opinion.
👆 🎉
They waited until she was 'vulnerable' (really just until she didn't have backup) and mocked and laughed at her. No different to what she and her followers have done to others. She can't handle the heat, or hold her own piss.
C'mon kangela
🪟🦘

Medusa

👆 🎉
They waited until she was 'vulnerable' (really just until she didn't have backup) and mocked and laughed at her. No different to what she and her followers have done to others. She can't handle the heat, or hold her own piss.
C'mon kangela
🪟🦘
Thats what gets my back up, she will blame the drink or claim she cant remember anything, yet she was completely sober when she first started slinging mud and being a nasty b, she only gets more nasty once she's had a few sips of alcohol and she has her cringy, cult backing her.
I would be absolutely modified if that thing was my relative.

Quick edit- and she's never as pissed as she makes herself out to be.