Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Brighams in here thinking trolls wake up purposely at 3am to troll him in CAs 😂
1000073134.jpg
I can't even bring myself to go in there anymore tbh... I joined Mama G's tonight and anytime I see Alex taking up a fing box in anyone's live I wretch :sick: I can not stand that poor excuse of a man, and anyone that has managed to forgive this cretin, shame on you.

Honestly it's sad but I no longer feel welcome in certain lives if he's in there.

I can't even bring myself to go in there anymore tbh... I joined Mama G's tonight and anytime I see Alex taking up a fing box in anyone's live I wretch :sick: I can not stand that poor excuse of a man, and anyone that has managed to forgive this cretin, shame on you.

Honestly it's sad but I no longer feel welcome in certain lives if he's in there.
I do agree with you I can't believe so many have forgiven him, he said that his real true friends knew that's not what he meant but yet that day and the day after they were all on board outting it. Him and Barry said dirty disgusting things yet they can't seem to claw themselves away from brigham

Last edited:

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench

And he was in Red’s box this morning like nothing has happened. Lukes back on Monday.. whenever one of them does wrong, they go away for a few days, let it all die down and then come back within a week. TikTok scandals are very many and move so fast that they get forgotten about on the app somehow. One of the many reasons why I love CC, we don’t forget.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
First time I watched anything of Ben10 tonight, other than 5 mins of his attempted fyping, or arguing with Angela.

What the actual do. Is that what the "public" wants?

"Oh, I'm feeling a little bit crazy, I'm going to eat a raw sweet potato with peanut butter on. *Bite* Oh no, that's too hard, my tooth is bleeding. That's what I get for being reckless. lol"

WHAT THE do IS THIS?
I'm ashamed. So very, very ashamed. How is that modern day society? How is that revered by anyone?

I remember watching Steve-o get his arse cheeks pierced and joined together by the jewellery. I would rather THAT depravity over "sweet potato weren't so sweet to me".

horrified GIF

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Alex has un-blocked all cc members so we can all go in his room and tell him what we think.
Even when I've called him out he's still never blocked me on any of his accounts, so he'll be waiting a long time for me going in just so he can get his numbers up and give him some content, what a desperado.
I’m blocked, I don’t even go in there. Another load of s.

Medusa

First time I watched anything of Ben10 tonight, other than 5 mins of his attempted fyping, or arguing with Angela.

"Oh, I'm feeling a little bit crazy, I'm going to eat a raw sweet potato with peanut butter on. *Bite* Oh no, that's too hard, my tooth is bleeding. That's what I get for being reckless. lol"

WHAT THE do IS THIS?
I'm ashamed. So very, very ashamed. How is that modern day society? How is that revered by anyone?

I remember watching Steve-o get his arse cheeks pierced and joined together by the jewellery. I would rather THAT depravity over "sweet potato weren't so sweet to me".

horrified GIF
I watched him for a few minutes i was expecting his mama to rush up the stairs with some bongela and a rusk, then pacify him with a bedtime story.

Medusa

I’m blocked, I don’t even go in there. Another load of s.
Yeah, i agree. I've only ever been in his room twice, once when he was threatening cc after Red had a menty b, and then a couple of weeks ago when someone in here said he was slating us.

I normally avoid his lives like the plague and i refuse to give him my views.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
And he was in Red’s box this morning like nothing has happened. Lukes back on Monday.. whenever one of them does wrong, they go away for a few days, let it all die down and then come back within a week. TikTok scandals are very many and move so fast that they get forgotten about on the app somehow. One of the many reasons why I love CC, we don’t forget.
I bet puke will come back all mouth as usual, speaking to people like s and throwing those who have a different opinion, out of his live.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Night shift was slack..all went to sleep by 2.17 am,?? Was it really that boring on tiktok??
Tired Good Night GIF by MLB
I will have you know ma’am I was completely off here and the app by 0050. Ten minutes before my availability window ended. Yes, I may have not been paying attention for the last 10 minutes of my shift but I was in the lockeroom having a drink of water and a few puffs on my vape BUT I would have come if anyone had requested my presence.

Please don’t hurt me 😭

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com

WHAT THE do IS THIS?

horrified GIF
Now THAT was reckless. But it was enjoyable. Ben10 just reminds me of the popular girls I had to deal with in school.

"OMG did you see me take that pencil from Mr Green? I'm such a risktaker!"

It's just painful to endure.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Now THAT was reckless. But it was enjoyable. Ben10 just reminds me of the popular girls I had to deal with in school.

"OMG did you see me take that pencil from Mr Green? I'm such a risktaker!"

It's just painful to endure.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
I’d rather have 10 post childbirth birth ss than endure one of Ben10s lives when he’s not being yelled at