Feb 29, 2024
Gillian Jacobs Alcohol GIF by IFC

Anyone for a Bloody Mary?
My favourite drink 😍

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Scottylum doing a miss red awareness

I can't explain it but this is how I feel being in this live it's just another piss take money making clout chasing crap , when it's people and real life issues it's not a joke to people what these fs have done I'm sick of people just taking the piss birdman and Scotty can do off

Mary is still bloody Mary and in no mood today

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

I can't explain it but this is how I feel being in this live it's just another piss take money making clout chasing crap , when it's people and real life issues it's not a joke to people what these fs have done I'm sick of people just taking the piss birdman and Scotty can do off

Mary is still bloody Mary and in no mood today
Oh I am loving the fs getting slaughtered, yesterday was vile Reds terrified of flange fuk knows why

Mar 15, 2024
england
Morning cc, just watching scotty’s live am confused, coco was chilling with angie months ago when she was been the biggest racist on the app, she even went as far as telling Angie “don’t listen to them Angie your not racist and am a mixed woman telling you your not racist” 🤣🤣 so what’s changed now🤔

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Morning cc, just watching scotty’s live am confused, coco was chilling with angie months ago when she was been the biggest racist on the app, she even went as far as telling Angie “don’t listen to them Angie your not racist and am a mixed woman telling you your not racist” 🤣🤣 so what’s changed now🤔
TikTok innit, I remember that.