Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I'm not even watching, but has she mentioned her successful platform that everyone is jealous of yet ? I'm sure 99.9% of the world has more success in life , many in here have children , homes etc , would people really swap the lovely life they have to be drunk 24/7 , laying in our own urine and vomit and lets not forget shagging family members , oh yeah we're so jealous of that lifestyle 😂😂😂

She's obsessed with everyone else because all she has to wake up to in the morning is a few thousand trolls who want to watch her downfall

Happy Sunday Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Nov 10, 2023
Just gonna say why I went for Irish Kelly today in comments. She mocked csa and then went on to tell survivors to have a shag. I’m a survivor of csa and I don’t give a do I will keep going for her. She’s never took accountability.

I’m only putting this here because I know Irish Kelly twists s and lies like do.

So yeah do you Irish Kelly

Feb 29, 2024
Just gonna say why I went for Irish Kelly today in comments. She mocked csa and then went on to tell survivors to have a shag. I’m a survivor of csa and I don’t give a do I will keep going for her. She’s never took accountability.

I’m only putting this here because I know Irish Kelly twists s and lies like do.

I Love You Hug GIF by Chubbiverse

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

My sad reaction is because of what you went through not for you going for that do wit. Get her!