Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Ear ache has turned into a head cold and I feel like I’m on fire meh. I’ve just had to Uber some lemsips 😭
Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Is she alright, just because your nephew doesn’t need to wear them doesn’t mean every person who does need to wear shouldn’t be. I’ve looked after adults who have needed to wear continence pads. You don’t know the situation G. Get over yourself, go live in the real world where everyone’s situation is different and not 1 person with autism is the same. My nephew has autism and he is completely different to my best mate’s brother who has autism too. You are vile G

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Yeah sorry should of made that clear as well when you reference the "nuclear" family it's the average family and I meant it as in the mother father didn't display any issues to the psychopathic child

It was infact the child displaying behaviours outwith the norm that the family cannot explain

I suggest @latenightfyp to watch theovie there's something about Kevin it's quite good in what I'm trying to explain its also a book I think
Are you talking about ‘we need to talk about Kevin’ cause that’s what came up when I googled it