PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
at 10 am, @official_scottylum4 is hosting The Mr Red show. Topic: Pearl 💀
Big Ang Drinking GIF

madonna laughing GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Just come in to call you all bastards and to say hello. I’m really sleepy, but I’m fuming there’s been no search party for me!! How rude.

How funny was that whole anonymous thing though? 😭 I said to Judas before they seem like a female and I felt like they needed to start stating their real feelings and call people a t. But one thing I can not stand by, and that’s being Security Steve. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE.

I’ve been busy and don’t have a clue what else has happened so I’m not sure how else I can drop in quick, start trouble, and disappear whilst the thread either goes silent or into melt down.

Anyways, I hope to be present again soon.

moving guy fawkes GIF by Kitsune Kowai

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Just come in to call you all bastards and to say hello. I’m really sleepy, but I’m fuming there’s been no search party for me!! How rude.

How funny was that whole anonymous thing though? 😭 I said to Judas before they seem like a female and I felt like they needed to start stating their real feelings and call people a t. But one thing I can not stand by, and that’s being Security Steve. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE.

I’ve been busy and don’t have a clue what else has happened so I’m not sure how else I can drop in quick, start trouble, and disappear whilst the thread either goes silent or into melt down.

You have been missed! Hurry up and get back here, there are limbs to be eaten! Hope you're OK and hungry 🥰

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

It’s good to see you back luv 🥰🩵

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
The amount of people in the comments of missed the madness that say they “love Angie” ls the madness!

I don't think they `love Angie` , they love she triggers Emz. MTM is a massive hate group and 90% of them have followed Emz since Facebook days, so saw all the awful stuff she did to Marcus and rightly so won't forgive her for it. Most of them see right through her x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don't think they `love Angie` , they love she triggers Emz. MTM is a massive hate group and 90% of them have followed Emz since Facebook days, so saw all the awful stuff she did to Marcus and rightly so won't forgive her for it. Most of them see right through her x
You’re definitely right luv, they love how she impacts her! Is it even really affecting Zme? I’m not even sure anymore, the dusty duo’s tactics are pretty playground.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I was thinking of the Pearl stuff this morning

Anyone else think she's on high alert , normally she wouldn't have thought about her wording and she wouldn't have stopped half way through the word yesterday, but with having the likes of Devon , Taurian , Paigey etc at her daily , do you think she's actually thinking a bit more before she speaks?

I actually think Devon, Taurian etc should stop going in hard for the racism , and the reason I say that is because she's then very likely to let her guard down and will say something she's going to regret , you probably couldn't go to the Police with what she said yesterday, had she not been in high alert and said it though, it'd be a different matter and there will always be a screen recorder there ready to catch her