Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
"at"
Season 2 Hate GIF by Paramount+
🤣🥰
I saw the mistake after I posted but left it 😂it adds to my award 🥇

Medusa

Apologies you didn’t say about concentration camps it was someone else, but u did mention about me dragging someone for where they live. I just looked at the SS, you had replied to the concentration camp comment. But my point here is, you took something from my live with my friend and twisted it, to make me look like I was stuck up/shaming someone because it suited your view toward me at the time. Then you’re nice then you’re not. Which is fine, but in my eyes, flip flopping. I’m not here to force anyone to like me, or stop them disliking me, but sometimes I feel like s should be responded to.
If I'm not to know she was your friend then how am I to know you were joking? If she was your friend and its was just banter then I don't bite Alisha you could have corrected me or simply said it was mates banter, and I would have apologised for putting it out there and removed my post.

We are going back to when I first joined CC (or not long afterwards) so you've had all this time to pull me on it, I'm not childish and if I'm in the wrong ill own my s.

I still wouldn't say I'm nice then not nice, i go by the way people are with me and there's been so many times you've given the same energy, I don't know, maybe if you had of just mentioned something and told me i was wrong, then there wouldn't be anyone feeling like their flip-flopping.

I remember someone speaking about Auschwitz but it definitely wasn't me.

Anyway I'm off to eat dinner.

Edit -I've just seen my post, and I owe you and apology.