Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
If I'm not to know she was your friend then how am I to know you were joking? If she was your friend and its was just banter then I don't bite Alisha you could have corrected me or simply said it was mates banter, and I would have apologised for putting it out there and removed my post.

We are going back to when I first joined CC (or not long afterwards) so you've had all this time to pull me on it, I'm not childish and if I'm in the wrong ill own my s.

I still wouldn't say I'm nice then not nice, i go by the way people are with me and there's been so many times you've given the same energy, I don't know, maybe if you had of just mentioned something and told me i was wrong, then there wouldn't be anyone feeling like their flip-flopping.

I remember someone speaking about Auschwitz but it definitely wasn't me.

Anyway I'm off to eat dinner.

Edit -I've just seen my post, and I owe you and apology.
No apology needed, I think that’s why I thought what I thought. I think I’m just on smoke today I’m bored, don’t worry I have plans tomorrow so I won’t be kicking off left right and centre 😭

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
Just in Hayley’s, someone has messaged Paige with Hayley’s daughter’s account, now some narrative beginning to be spun that people are looking for Hayley’s daughter but I’ve seen her comment in Hayley’s lives before and I haven’t gone looking for her