Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Haha does pearl really think angie is gonna stick to that.. how will her platform survive without the drama lmaooo ... there don't want people going into there lives mentioning the other side and there won't be cam2ing bla bla their are staying in there own lane lmaooo
They will have no platform if they don't do these things πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hope they do this watch the numbers drop

Who said you’re awful? I’d say just not a people person 😭
Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I’m in exposed’s live… Hayley comet has come in. Talking about miss blue.
Hayley was saying she only modded blue as she thought she was friends with baguette. Then she found out she wasn’t baguettes mate but blue was mod by then. Hayley got rid of blue when blue refused to show her face to Hayley

Miss blue is in another live to do with Tenerife Tom that she’s doing a lot of blocking and muting in.

I’m half paying attention as i am doom scrolling so if I’ve muddled stuff up please correct me

@Fliptok i know you wondered why blue was blocked
Yeah I was in that live I'm so confused πŸ˜• is blue bad or good?

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
fing told everyone Sheila Davis was a weird little bastard back in April when she was coding miss reds edl gala with racial police codes with chonky. She then changed her name cause apparently everyone thought she was really Sheila. Became miss blue and now she's doing side missions on the app with a bunch of crazy colour bitches
God damn it

I thought she was good 😭😭

Off to block I go supporting that egg head t del mac is enough for me

why you always lying snow white GIF