Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Go Go Go Running GIF
Steve Martin Franck GIF

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
This is so fing funny 🤣 how has red managed to make racism about herself? Its actually fascinating to watch
“am I not allowed friends?” Red sniffs

if I went around with a load of bag heads as friends, despite whether I do drugs or not people would assume I condone them taking drugs or that I do them myself. Same goes for hanging out with racists or people with horrible views. Guilty by association

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
OK, my issue here is the tears because 'I'm not allowed to have friends'.
Wrong. You're not allowed to headline yourself as a non biased FYP discussion show and come up with outrageous excuses for said 'friends' when they display clearly toxic and ridiculous behaviour.
Own your s and say you side with them because they are your 'friends', but you won't because you'll lose the views. So the only thing prohibiting you from having friends is your obsession with that number in the top right and weird gollum like possession over the 10am slot.
Fuck Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

Medusa

100% agree with everything you’ve just said. She is a people pleaser, and i don’t mean that in a bad way. She’s a nice girl just definitely troubled. She gave the taxi driver a £40 tip which is fine if you can afford it but i don’t think she can from what ive seen her say on live. It was a 10 minute drive 😱I just mentally can’t cope with the hyperness but think that’s more to do with my issues than hers 😬
I know what you mean, she is hyper I'm sure thats down to her ADHD.
I don't agree with her defending CA but she's the type of lass that will forgive just about anyone and anything just to be classed as someone's friend, and these people are not her real friends, I find it sad that she has no 'real' friends around her.

Last edited: