Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I'm not sure, I know shes a recovering addict and she openly admits to having an addictive personality, so i can only think she would prefer to manage her Adhd med free.

She reminds me a little of myself, I have an addictive personality so I won't put anything in my system that I could possibly become dependent on.

She also has a lot of pent up anger from her childhood so she controls it by either going to the gym or her love of boxing.

I have the same view as you, I don't and probably won't understand why she's befriended CA, I can only assume it's because she has very few friends or family so she'll literally befriend anyone, even if they're a t and they use her.
I know she takes propranolol as I take it too and my ears pricked up when I heard my own medication. Other than that, I can’t recall any of the others

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Iv saw all of these and worse. Theres ones where he threatens her with a lawyer because she showed her bump. Sophie is a dickhead but people really struggle to see she's being abused.
Textbook narcissist right here. Been there, done that. Unfortunately people won’t believe SR because she isn’t the abuser. Even when I went through it nobody believed me until I proved to everyone that I was the one being abused.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Textbook narcissist right here. Been there, done that. Unfortunately people won’t believe SR because she isn’t the abuser. Even when I went through it nobody believed me until I proved to everyone that I was the one being abused.
People do believe Sophie but there's a large group of people and accounts that are hell bent on not just bringing Diadro down, she needs to come down with him. Everyone else who leaves gets a pass, Sophie's saw him twice over the summer. Once for her Labour and once to let him see his daughter and she's been tore apart for it. She literally can't get away from him, he still terrorises the mother of his sons.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
What miss red made coming on and crying IMG_1840.png
I would be crying if I ever received that kind of money. My life would be much more comfortable with it because I could finally afford to buy things to help with my conditions. Unfortunately there are many people like me out there who have tried to work, but unfortunately don’t have either the brain our body desires or vice versa. Yet people like Red who are more than capable of going out and working are sat profiting from sitting in a chair in front of their phone for hours on end, chatting the most s and spreading their dangerous lies and misinformation on to potentially hundreds of vulnerable people. These creators need a bloody good wake up call to the world around them!

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Who’s princess flu? seems one strange fa but apparently he’s made a video of pearl. I’ve just been on his profile and he’s done a video saying philip schofield sexually harassed him 🙄🤔seems a bit of a plonker
@TheFactFreak has done videos on him, you’ll find them on his you tube. He’s a complete wrong un. He’s obsessed with facts, CLA etc

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
People do believe Sophie but there's a large group of people and accounts that are hell bent on not just bringing Diadro down, she needs to come down with him. Everyone else who leaves gets a pass, Sophie's saw him twice over the summer. Once for her Labour and once to let him see his daughter and she's been tore apart for it. She literally can't get away from him, he still terrorises the mother of his sons.
Yeah that’s also true. I can assure you the ones putting all their effort on a stranger on the internet and his ‘innocence’ are either vulnerable or just plain gullible.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah that’s also true. I can assure you the ones putting all their effort on a stranger on the internet and his ‘innocence’ are either vulnerable or just plain gullible.
There's definitely vulnerable people in his community, but the likes of Cassidy, Chantelle and Remi getting a pass for leaving is so bizarre to me.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
There don't care lol shut up then angie ... WE DONT CARE ..but we will carry talking on your lots sty behaviour fir all the new people that come onto tic tok .....and you xant talk on any1 doing drugs or medication not that I think hayley is wen your mod steels her mothers medication and u drop the blue pills lol 😂