Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
IMG_0293.jpeg Is anyone watching Pearl and Angie? Does Habz mean this woman was Leona’s best friend
Awkward Andy Samberg GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Medusa

My bestie and I are on a classic 90’s movie marathon the past few days 🍿

We’ve watched Amityville, American History X, Ransom and Kiss The Girls recently. We’re avoiding chick flicks/rom coms and sticking to thrillers 🎬

What’s your fav 90’s movie?

Scary Movie Eating GIF
Mystic River- is one of my favourite movies. It's not a 90s movie it's early 2000's. If you've not watched it then I highly recommend it, it's a thriller/crime and its based on a true story. Have tissues at the ready, though.🤎

Jul 29, 2024
england
I have no idea what’s gone on with dave and that Leona. I’ve only been on tiktok since december. From what i’ve picked up today they are both scumbags. Ive heard stuff they have both said. Am i right that she’s a rotter too? I remember a few weeks ago Gracie had beef with her but not really sure why
From what I’ve seen in the past Leona has lied about having cancer and also threatened to grape a baby and slit their throat

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
My bestie and I are on a classic 90’s movie marathon the past few days 🍿

We’ve watched Amityville, American History X, Ransom and Kiss The Girls⭐recently. We’re avoiding chick flicks/rom coms and sticking to thrillers 🎬

What’s your fav 90’s movie?

Scary Movie Eating GIF

• Death Becomes her (there's a new musical with 6 minutes of her falling down the stairs:love:)
  • The Bone Collector 🚕,
  • Eve's Bayou
  • Practical Magic
  • Never Been Kissed
  • Silencio de lamba
  • A Streetcar Named Desire
  • Sleepy Hollow for the costume designs
I think there's a prequel or a sequel to Kiss the Girls called 'Along came a spider'
The Cell is 2000, but it's creepy, beautiful, and jennifer lopez isn't looking for love as the main character
or stealing mariah carey samples or ashanti's vocals

Medusa

IMG_0293.jpeg Is anyone watching Pearl and Angie? Does Habz mean this woman was Leona’s best friend
I think this is the girl Leona bullied because of her teeth. She made the girls life a living hell.
It shows you exactly what Leona was like even before tiktok, and this is why I struggle to find any sympathy for Leona or Dave because they're both as bad as each other.