Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
i think Courtney Harley Gretchen Unicorn Weiners fancies ally ally biggun. she's doing that flirting thing again where she has them insult her constantly and she does passive finger-wagging at them. She's obsessed with fing ugly horrible men, and not in the same way as the rest of us.
White devil
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
i think Courtney Harley Gretchen Unicorn Weiners fancies ally ally biggun. she's doing that flirting thing again where she has them insult her constantly and she does passive finger-wagging at them. She's obsessed with fing ugly horrible men, and not in the same way as the rest of us.
White devil
Wait are you talking about mushroom cock Brigham who dodges salads 🥗

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I’m tired, moody and hormonal, Zihanna is so fing irritating, they’re all fing me right off today, I’d love to have some fun with these wankers and a baseball bat ☺️
200.gif
Mine came for the first time since baby cc. My husband was convinced I wouldn’t have any as lots of parts was taken away 🙈 It has been a hard time for my poor family 😂

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
My bestie and I are on a classic 90’s movie marathon the past few days 🍿

We’ve watched Amityville, American History X, Ransom and Kiss The Girls recently. We’re avoiding chick flicks/rom coms and sticking to thrillers 🎬

What’s your fav 90’s movie?

Scary Movie Eating GIF
The Crow was one of my favourite 90's movies.