Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I know it's been like it for a while now, but Demi never used to talk like she's gargling gravel. Why does she always sound like she needs to hock out a bucketful of phlegm?

AND WHY THE do HASN'T SHE SHOWN US HER LEG? I'm pretty tired of her selfish attitude.
I can't watch demi, I just want to shake her because she talks so slow
Hurry Up Waiting GIF by NETFLIX

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
they must be trying to crack settings on lives, like DWP was talking about in angies when he gave everyone the opportunity to get their accounts banned. they'll be messing around with combos and settings
but i guess you need to if you are doing silent doxing lives. if someone blocks a word or address - you could still comment it no?

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
IMG_2784.jpeg

You better have been joking @Alicia 😭

I swear you and top girl are like flies on s when it comes to modding
i was asking to be mod the night i was there. but it was mr black. not mrs? and there was a From1234 ( with a hayley comet ai wearing a hayley comet ai tshirt (yeah, and i was zopistoned)), and some account pattymccrabby who was being uppity and not giving me mod. where are crabby and from 1234 and mrblack?

Last edited:

Medusa

I know it's been like it for a while now, but Demi never used to talk like she's gargling gravel. Why does she always sound like she needs to hock out a bucketful of phlegm?

AND WHY THE do HASN'T SHE SHOWN US HER LEG? I'm pretty tired of her selfish attitude.
I can't watch her for that very reason, I keep clearing my throat, for her. 😭
Downers -benzo's, opiates etc can cause shallow and laboured breathing and can also change/lower esophageal sphincter function so it causes a mucus build up in the back of the throat, which I guess is why Demi sounds like she needs a mega pat on the back and cough it up.
It's sad to watch tbh because the lass is in a state and needs help but her own mother is too far gone to even realise or help her.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
i was asking to be mod the night i was there. but it was MR black. like black pepper? and there was From1234 with a hayley comet ai wearing a hayley comet ai tshirt (yeah, and i was zopistoned), and some account pattymccrabby who was being uppity and not giving me mod. where are crabby and from 1234 and mr black?
I’ve read that twice and I’m still confused 🥲

There’s multiple titled blacks?