Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
@what was that you said and @Nolan 🎵
💙❤️ just been finding it a little hard with the constant rasium 🥺 makes my heart heavy. People getting pissed and be forgiven for wanker behaviour, where if sat in a pub would get a smack in the mouth and be barred for life. People wanting a on each other physically makes me feel sick 🥺 I'm OK just a little sensitive ❤️
Awe marshy it’s horrible I haven’t been on
I Love You Hug GIF by Loof and Timmy
tik tok much at all but I pop in here even if I just like and react to the comments. take care of yourself ☹️

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Why has no one realised Angie stated she couldn't log into the account on live because she doesn't know the password.

Now all of a sudden she knows the password as it's the same as delusive_angie14. Why aren't they clocking that. Get her to log in.
I did straight away I commented on it as soon as she said it further up thread. She’s a compulsive liar.

I’ve been spamming comments for someone to call her out on it 😵‍💫

Think I’m being ghosted 👻

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Why has no one realised Angie stated she couldn't log into the account on live because she doesn't know the password.

Now all of a sudden she knows the password as it's the same as delusive_angie14. Why aren't they clocking that. Get her to log in.
They literally can never join a single dot to dot.

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

Jun 13, 2024
That London

She also said she couldn't login because it was a throw away email address, wayne must've guessed it 🥱