Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Maybe an unpopular opinion and it’s fine we all have different ones. I know angie has SH when she’s had a drink and of course it could be baiting and for sympathy but all this has gone too fing far on all sides! Something is going to happen to someone if this all doesn’t stop. If it’s for drama its boring as do now to be honest. Nobody can know if people are suffering with bad mental health. I mean that for both sides. Look at Robin Williams. Surely no person would SH for sympathy. This has pissed me clean off…all of yous pack the do in man with this s back and forth

Edit
i’m s at writing what i actually mean. Even if its for attention you have to have some sort of mental health issue even to be doing this for attention

Last edited:

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Maybe an unpopular opinion and it’s fine we all have different ones. I know angie has SH when she’s had a drink and of course it could be baiting and for sympathy but all this has gone too fing far on all sides! Something is going to happen to someone if this all doesn’t stop. If it’s for drama its boring as do now to be honest. Nobody can know if people are suffering with bad mental health. I mean that for both sides. Look at Robin Williams. Surely no person would SH for sympathy. This has pissed me clean off…all of yous pack the do in man with this s back and forth
I get what your saying but she’s been like this for years with various people, it reminds me of my ex manager (example) in work meetings she would call out everyone for the mistakes of one person so it didn’t seem like she was picking on the one person. That’s what everyone does with Angie. She is the problem and there is only so far using the mental health ‘card’ gets you.
People won’t talk on her for weeks but she will carry it on. Its a joke at this point